This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

thinking topfuel machining on 226

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

so you guys can see the shop and know what the shop looksl like
[IMG]http://i738.photobucketjavascript:void(0);

Hey Skankster, that link works about as good as the engines you build... 
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:49pm
So is it the ratitude marty claims building. You know he goes on here bragging about moline skills.skills.
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:58pm

So is it the ratitude marty claims building. You know he goes on here bragging about moline skills.skills.

Here's a free lesson how to post a WORKING link.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqytkzMEk2I

Fine running Rat one could say. More bragging rights than the spank wagon, no?
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:01pm
Molinekid posted as i suspected that it did get built in a shop in Wisconsin
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:15pm

Molinekid posted as i suspected that it did get built in a shop in Wisconsin

Its funny though pank, I read it for 10 secs on yt and I see that its from southeast WI, last time I checked wi50 don't have a shop in that part of the state. You need some better bifocals there young buck?

Notice he also said a MACHINE SHOP.

Edited by Carl(NWWI) - 15 Jan 2013 at 8:16pm
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:41pm
naaa, its not that Carl...hes become so desperate to get Wi on something, ANYTHING, that he is losing his sanity. I should call his wife and ask her how she puts up with him, especially nowadays..
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:17am
It must be from the fumes of wearing dirty underwear on his head. Killed the last living brain cell. Probably explains why he forgets what he posted a day ago too.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:45pm
so what part of wisconsin is wi in . Post his address to show its not his shop  will you guys thanks
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:30pm
My user name pretty much sums it up.......
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:53am
Wi is in the complwte oppisite corner of the state. That shop on yt doing the pankey work is closer to Tn then it is to Wi50's.

Wi is easy to find. Go to a tractor pull and ask the winners. Unlike the elusive pankey, we've seen others useing wi's work. There's videos and refrences around and even real live people for refrences.

Looking for wi's adress. Looks like you're learning from your mistakes and getting ready to buy a winning motor. So long as you don't touch it after you get it, you should do fine. Get some better tires, rice and cane tires suck for pulling.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:36pm
I dont need anything from wisconsin.
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:48pm
well that just means more New Glarus beer for us here then!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by mufflerboltz mufflerboltz wrote:

well that just means more New Glarus beer for us here then!

Agreed! Nothing like a little spotted cow.
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:04pm
damn right! they are twice as good after pulling! 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:32pm
I will always prefer the Old Milwaukee though ;) 

Class in a can boys! 
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 9:35am
PBR!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic