This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The rumor mill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The rumor mill
    Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 5:08pm
Is runnin full tilt around here.
I guess we’ll see what becomes of it?
Sponsored Links

Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 6:46pm
Okay, I'll bite-how a clue or maybe two?
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 6:50pm
one of your Love Bird friends??
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 7:25pm
joe-joe involved?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 7:32pm
is he getting engaged, or moving to Mo ??  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 7:35pm
does her house have a 3-4 car garage with heat and 240v available ?  Ol Joe gots a LOT OF TOYS !!  LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 8:00pm

Well,,,,,,,,,,,I KNOW ole Thad is having way too much fun with this to let loose any more info than this little tidbit that he threw out for nibbles,,,,,,,,
 HMMmmm,,,I wonder if it has anything to do with the Mayor of the town,,,,?Wink
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2024 at 8:15pm
Dj now the desertfox?
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 8:45am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,I KNOW ole Thad is having way too much fun with this to let loose any more info than this little tidbit that he threw out for nibbles,,,,,,,,
 HMMmmm,,,I wonder if it has anything to do with the Mayor of the town,,,,?Wink

It mayor may not. We’ll soon see.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 8:59am
All I’m saying is that when 3 different people from one certain maintenance crew all call me up wanting to make a $5.00 wager, the ole hillbilly gets to thinking somebody has some inside information.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 9:00am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

does her house have a 3-4 car garage with heat and 240v available ?  Ol Joe gots a LOT OF TOYS !!  LOL

Joe do you know any thing about someone having a 240 v outlet?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 9:05am

A,,HA,,,!!  Come ON,,Thad!!,,,,,SO,,it isn't about the esteemed Mayor,,,? Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 9:12am

OK,,,,,I have no prior knowledge bout no 240 volt outlet or how it even comes up on this,,,? That's just ole Steve wanting to stoke this even more,,,,Wink

You mean " 3" different people,,,I can only think of two that might want to comment or add fuel to this subject,,,,, Jeeeze,,only 5 bucks,,? Chit,,I'd a thought something like this would warrant at least a $20 wager!!  By the way,,,did you wager on the mayor or ,,,,??LOL

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 10:14am
'3 different people'.....

me, myself and I ???
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

OK,,,,,I have no prior knowledge bout no 240 volt outlet or how it even comes up on this,,,? That's just ole Steve wanting to stoke this even more,,,,Wink

You mean " 3" different people,,,I can only think of two that might want to comment or add fuel to this subject,,,,, Jeeeze,,only 5 bucks,,? Chit,,I'd a thought something like this would warrant at least a $20 wager!!  By the way,,,did you wager on the mayor or ,,,,??LOL

There was 5 involved last wager.
$20 a pop gets too expensive for o poor boy.
Of course it’s nice to win.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 10:22pm

Well,,,Good Buddy,,,, one could come mighty close to believing  that you "Might" have some inside info,,,but,,,,but,,,knowing you,,,I would tend to believe that you aren't in the mood to finish just yet,,,,, you ain't got near enough milage out of this just yet,,,,,LOL  By the way,,,,who won the wager last time,,,, Maybe I could ask the Mayor for a small clue and maybe split the $100 with you,,,,,?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 11:23am
Haven’t heard from Ozark mountain Joe ( whoops I meant to say Desert Joe) in a few days.
Wonder what he’s up to?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 11:52am
one of you two needs to let the CAT OUT OF THE BAG !! .... There is a GOOD STORY here and we ALL need to HEAR IT !!   Big smile  Clap
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 8:30pm
It’s not exactly across the street to drive.  Probably explains the absence!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 6:01am
Just happens that we’re working south of town. Everyday when I come home I drive by a project that we built last year for a friend of Joe.
I happen to notice a red truck and a bright red tractor sitting there. The truck happen to have New Mexico tags.
Due to this friend of Joes maintenance crew calling me wanting to bet when Joe would return, I has a sneaking suspicion he was gonna make an appearance.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 8:18am
Looks like your 2nd fiddle again Thad.... Old JOE drives 1000 miles to "VISIT"... and, and , your the LAST ONE to know ???  Wink  Big smile
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 10:54am

Looks like your 2nd fiddle again Thad.... Old JOE drives 1000 miles to "VISIT"... and, and , your the LAST ONE to know ???  Wink  Big smile

That’s a fact.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 1:42pm
Maybe he has a twin 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

That’s a fact.

OK,,,Guys,,,who is it that is trying to stoke this fire ,,,,NOW,,,,???WinkWinkLOL

"MY" wager is that ole Thad Knew bout me going to visit  'fore any body else did,,,Chit,,,maybe even way before me,,,,,!!!!  Ole Thad keeps his ear pretty close to the ground,,,that along with them that likes to wager on just bout anything,,,,,,,,LOLLOL 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 6:29pm
Joe... if you broughts him a 6 pack of Falstaff or Old Milwaukee..... he "MIGHT" keep quiet next time !!   Wink   Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 8:22pm
 Dang-it Steve,,,why didn't I think of that,,,,,,,?? THe only'ist problem is Ole Thad is kinda like me,,,we don't partake of any liquer and have not in YEARS,,,,SO,,I knew offering him Some of my prized Black Label but NOT just the regular one,,,,I'm talking the stuff thats been aged for ,,,,lets just say it been aged,,most of that pretty red and black lettering been gone quite some time,,,,,,WinkWinkLOL

Don't have an idee bout that Falstaff,,,,but  I have suffered with that Old Milwaukee a time or two and caused me to swear OFF any more experimental drinking with that chit,,,but I did manage to get my feet back under me with that prized Black Label,,,,,,,
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 9:44pm
Jeezeeee   Joe, you shoulda tried some of our Heilemans Old Style or Special Export.  That'd put yer feet back on the ground...........the next day (maybe), cause yer feet would be up in the air all night after drinkin that stuff.

So Thad,,,,,,,,,,,, Joes movin in on yer women folk?  Or maybe he's just getting back at you for somethin?  We'all need a little more secret information to form an opinion...  Womens or maybe he's up to stealin  ....er a.... borrowin yer car parts??
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Jeezeeee   Joe, you shoulda tried some of our Heilemans Old Style
or Special Export.  That'd put yer feet back on the ground...........the
next day (maybe), cause yer feet would be up in the air all night after
drinkin that stuff.

So Thad,,,,,,,,,,,, Joes
movin in on yer women folk?  Or maybe he's just getting back at you for
somethin?  We'all need a little more secret information to form an
opinion...  Womens or maybe he's up to stealin  ....er a.... borrowin yer car parts??

Well Ted I sort of introduced him to a lady I work for quite often.
I figured (correctly by the way) that good lookin lady might get him here for a visit and then he and I would go runnin all over.
Only problem is , like Steve says ole Thad’s playin second fiddle.
Now we did get to breakfast one day and then an auction a junk yard and a very neat old grist mill .
I think that lady figured out breakfast is an 8 or 10 hr deal.

Edited by Thad in AR. - 21 Feb 2024 at 5:30am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 5:32am
Only stealing going on is that lady stole ole DJ from me and he didn’t even drag his feet.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 5:49am
Now Thad, in Joe's defense, I'm tickled pink to hear you got 2nd fiddle to a pretty lady. I'd be a little curious about you fellas if it went the other way
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic