This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks to Shameless again I guess

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks to Shameless again I guess
    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 2:35pm
John in Co was asking for more "pretty" just a day or 2 ago Clap an the radio just saying could be the biggest snow in Denver ever.LOL An since one of the pesky "stockholders" live close to John Wink 2 birds with one stone.LOL 

The newest update . They know Confused they got more than the 4th largest and still coming down. (Sorry Freedguy if this turn political.) Why oh why does the news have to start speculating and adding bits and pieces. The facts please if I want commentary I will ask.Angry Why I do my best to not pay much mind the the mindless Main Stream Media. You have stick measure the snow look at the records and be done with it. RANTING OVER FOR NOW

But anyway good job Shameless. BUT COULD YOU SEND SOMETHING MY WAY. I hate cold and all but right now snow is better than nothing. One week of almost rain might be close to a inch. Better than nothing but not much.Cry

Edited by Ray54 - 15 Mar 2021 at 2:37pm
Sponsored Links

JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:17pm
Thanks, Mr. Shameless!

I got about 20 inches, up in the hills west of me 20 miles it was 36" to 48".  Over 1.5" of moisture.  The watersheds that our irrigation water comes from is up near or over 100%, still have a month of winter up there.  Summer irrigation season might come out ok.

Edited by JohnColo - 15 Mar 2021 at 3:18pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 10:33pm
glad to be of some assistance to my friends! we gots between 3-4 inches of rain here, i think the machine is scoured out pretty good, but it's running so nice and sounds so good, think i'll let it run a bit longer! such a sweet sound it makes!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 12:31am
2+ inches of rain here and 4-6" of snow. Snows almost gone now. Gots a big puddle of water under the motor home. I gotta crawl under it and add brake fluid. Dam master cylinder I'd up beside the drivers seat about 2 inched below the floor boards. Was supposed to takes it in tomorrow. I stopped by the garage and told them it wouldn't be there tomorrow, maybe next week.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic