This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sometimes,,the Good LORD saves us

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sometimes,,the Good LORD saves us
    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 1:08am

From ourselves,,,,,,,
 Hopin this pic transfers so ya'll can see something weird,,,I use this massager every nite and mornings as it is the only'ist way I can get this tired old body going,,,,,,
 2-3 nights ago,,I noticed the massager would slow down to bout half speed for a couple of seconds then kick back up to full speed. Was doing it more and more so tonite,,I looked down at the cord while it was doin it and holy'ist Chit,,couldn't believe what I was seein,,!! I unplugged the massager right quick to get a better look-see,,,There is a 1" section of the insulation completely gone on one of the wires with,,,,,with only ONE STRAND of wire still connecting the massager to the rest of the wire,,,!!!!!!  WTF,,,WTH,,,???
 I mean,,it looks as if the insulation has been somehow been removed and ALL of the strands EXCEPT ONE little old strand,,,,??? Amazing that one strand will carry the 115 VAC  current even more amazing I didn't get shocked since it been this way 2-3 nights,,,,,
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 4:10am
Well Joe, thank the good Lord above that your massager didn't bite you.
 Looks to me like the one strand perhaps had broken back farther and thus it still carried juice, but I don't understand how thet 1" section is missing the rest of the wires.
  Glad you didn't get zapped, or lectricuted.   maybe now you go find a masseuse?Ermm   LOL

An not to be pick'n on your picture, actually glad to see you are able to post them, but when adding pictures, start a new paragraph for the picture, that way it will be right on the left side...  mmm, 'right on the left'  Wacko   Joe, never minds, thet don't make much sense Confused does it...  LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 7:50am

Hey JC,,it sure good to hear from you in such a long time,,,,ClapClap
 Yeah,,that is just weird and I have NO clue what happened to the missing insulation or even when it happened. The one little strand was still attached at both ends when I cut the cord apart trying to figure what did happen,,, I guess one of life's mysteries,,huh,,??
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 7:54am

OOOOPpppssss ,,forgot,,,Yeah JC,,I can now post pics but it is such a long winded effort cause now for some reason I gotta do the re-sizing several times before it finally does re-size the image to where this site will accept it for posting,,,,,  I gotta figure out a better method as it takes me bout 5-10 minutes to post one dang ole pic,,,,,sometimes I worry bout this friggin PC, tho,,,,,,
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 9:06am
most cameras take photos that are about 4000 pixels wide... you have to shrink that down to about 6- 700 or so to get it to post on this site. One way is to open in PAINT on the computer and RESIZE to 15% in one step..

If you going straight from the camera to the web site, thats a problem.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 9:37am
You can probably take that thing apart and hook up the cord whit the good part of the wire.

You can right click on the pic and select; OPEN WITH. another menu drops down, select PAINT.  After you resize it, click on close. It should ask you if want to save it.  Click on yes and it should save it as a new pic.  Then you save the original as well.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 10:21am
Old windows 7 on dell computer had a nice program to resize, but then got an HP with win 10 and that is a disgrace to say the least nothing works smoothly for us... and like others say, I now use paint to resize.
 and Win 10 keeps telling us to install 'one drive' that takes you to their 'cloud' so you can share on all your other devices... and store all your info on there.  They are not going to have my information on their 'cloud' to 'accidentally' lose it, or get hacked and lose it or start having to py for the use of it.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 2:18pm
Bet that single wire is the ground wire 
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 3:15pm
Glad you didn't get "bit." The Good LORD protects us more that we know. I have probably worn out several guardian angels.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 10:52pm
ole Joe with a vibrater....man....i could really run with this one! 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 8:30am

Shameless,,,,!!!!!  it ain't a friggin "vibrator",,,,,cause,,,cause,,,a vibrator only gots ONE point,,,,,,,,the massager I'm using gots two points for better,,,UMmm,,,,better,,,,, "contacts",,Wink
 Chit,,I KNow that don't sound like I wanted it to so,,,,I'm outa here,,,,,,,,WinkWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic