This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Someone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Someone?
    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 4:32pm
Looks like, "someone" is sending us here in PA a early Christmas present.  We have some "pretty " planned for this way tomorrow!  Thanks, BUDDY!! 
Sponsored Links

Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 7:50pm

Predicting it to be the worst snow storm along the east coast in the last few years

Up to 18" of snow in some places.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 8:26pm
anything...for my friends! yer welcome....enjoy!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 8:35pm

I'll say this,,,that fellar over to Blair is just plumb enjoyin himself,,,,ain't he,,,??
 He's prolly outside runnin around,,nekkid as a jaybird 'cept for some galoshes,,,,I think I can hear the cacklin every so often,,I can,,,,LOLLOL
 It's good he's got it pointed WAYYyyy East but it sure been COLD here tho,,,,,
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 12:30pm
We got lucky and only had 1" here this morning.  Already starting to melt on the roads and sidewalks.  You guys out East... get ready for it.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:14pm
Wasn't supposed to start snowing here till 1:00 PM, started about 9:00 Am and we have roughly a 1" of snow and it's 2:00 PM and has quit snow for the time being temp started at  27 and is now 32, they are calling for up to 3" here by morning then a chance of freezing rain, sure hope they miss on that.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:21pm
Snow slipped south then wrapped North as it got east of here.  Muddy enough already, ground is almost frozen to a crust(Scary) where any chance of breakthrough would have one hung up.  OK got a little but was minor and dissipated quickly.  Truck comes this weekend, need NO SURPRIZE Pretty Visits!!!!!!!!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:27pm
Still snow here, just not quit what the forecast had, but still more time and evening to come!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

anything...for my friends! yer welcome....enjoy!

With friends like you who needs enemies
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 8:08pm
That ornery cuss gave us about 6 to 7 inches here in the hills. Most he gave us in several years.
As usual the 4x4 buttons ain’t workin on my GMC so I’m just driving the ole Ford.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 8:39pm

Well,,,I KNOW most of ya'll up in the north and out on the East coast are just enjoyin watchin the purdy from inside the pitcher window whilst chuggin on a hot toddy and,,,,and,,I envy ya'll,,,,,LOL  OK, OK,,I'll watch my mouth now,,,,LOL

I finally gave up trying to get anything done out in my work area,,it been so dang COLD last 4-5 days,,,,SOOooo,,,went into the garage and shoe horned out an old wood stove I've had back in the cawnor and set it up in the work area and fired it up,,By Crackies,,,,,Clap Dang but it sure felt good,,,!!!Clap Kinda smoked up the place something fierce as didn't have enough stacks to get thru the rroof but I'll fix that chit tamarrow,,,Wink then get out the way,,I'm fixin to have me a glorious fire in thet sob long bout noonish,,,,,LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 9:04pm
ya burn'in all them frozen snakes?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

ya burn'in all them frozen snakes?

Chit,,Shameless,,,them make the best'ests kindlin ,,,then been laid out all coiled up and you just light the tail and let er rip,,,gets the fire goin real good,,it does,,,,LOL
 Yeah,,the weather people are callin that storm headed for the east coast,,,THE BIGGEST WOOLIE BUGGER they've seen in a long time,,,ya'll best have them wood stoves all fired up in case they start losin the electric juice,,,,Clap

Edited by desertjoe - 16 Dec 2020 at 11:19pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 2:16am
you know they is gonna lose electric, happens every time! our power company here used to bury the electric lines, until the employee union puts a halt on that. when the lines are underground, they don't get ripped up by storms, and the employees don't get no overtime pay! all lines are above ground again! now everyone is happy....cept the customers!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 12:41pm
Well we ended up with a couple inches here in Ohio but the weather people says one place in New York got 40+" sure glad it's up there. It's warmed up to 33 the driveway should be melted off by evening, if not it will finish melting tomorrow so I won't have to do anything to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic