This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some off color tractors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grwhthunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some off color tractors
    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:38pm
some tractors I’ve redone in the last 2 years for my buddy in between doing mine. The one is a 1956 Ford 860. It now has all correct decals and new tires on it. It normally pulls a 11 foot 3 deck folding batwing land pride mower. Live pto is nice for that. I rebuilt motor and clutch and repainted it for him. It’s a beast for its size. I also added hydraulic kit on it. Next is a 1959 Ford 961. I completely redid entire tractor. Almost new everything. Added a second little step I made to get on and off easier. Has factory hydraulics on it. Basically he is just going to drive it and take it to shows. We purposely left every other wheel weight off as he liked that look.

Edited by Grwhthunter - 18 Jan 2019 at 7:39pm
Sponsored Links

tomstractorsandtoys View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomstractorsandtoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:42pm
I always though the 961's had a neat appearance.  When painted up they look nice. Tom
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:43pm
I see you figured out how to post pictures they look great
Grwhthunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grwhthunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 10:59pm
Tom I agree the 901 series are cool. I like the grill over the 900 series. It really makes a difference. And that thing is a real powerhouse! Thanks, Ray
Grwhthunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grwhthunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 11:00pm
Thanks Kenny and yes I finally figured it out !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic