This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some of my projects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddie(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some of my projects
    Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 5:51pm
    Here's a couple of pics of my first custom...it's a 712 Shuttle with a slightly modified 12hp Kohler. The hood was reworked to resemble a model 200, and I added a custom 4' field cultivator with electric lift.

This is a B110 with the factory sickle bar...all stock except for the wheels. This one now belongs to my buddy, Steve in NJ.

This is my shop workhorse...it's a 718 that's been repowered with a Briggs 18 V-twin, with a custom built loader and functional hydraulic grapple.

This is my current project...based on a Cub Cadet puller chassis, my plans are to install a 4cyl. diesel...or go back to a highly modified 16 Kohler.

Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 6:42pm
Oh boy! Big Ed has a new project! Can't wait to see that one done. Hey Ed how bout one of these 4 cylinder gas Mercruiser engines? 140 horse. This one is going in a 67' Nova Wagon that I have down at my Nephew's shop in MD. Yup! Another project goin' on for me to! LOL!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 6:44pm
Wow. That D21 is going to look great.
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
Ethan Souerdike View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethan Souerdike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 7:07pm
Beautiful         
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic