This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So much for Indiana's ....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So much for Indiana's ....
    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:14pm
Ban on travel Confused . Witnessed "multiple" crotch rocket rider groups (4-8 riders/group) and on my way home saw Little League baseball practice at a local park going on Wacko ??!! Since when is L/L considered "essential" ??
Sponsored Links

ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 7:27pm
same deal here on my road, more damn cars and motorcycles than ever! Takes an hour to get across the road to the damn mailbox!
They are going faster than ever on top of that!----just now seen a new pick-up draggin a small trailer with his golf cart on it! ---- Our fat azzed gov. here in Il. just made things worse than ever and citizens are showing him where he stands!!---can't say I blame them and I would be out there too but right now I have the trots, hemorides messed up and still no bladder control, so I am house bound but not by choice!

Edited by ac fleet - 25 Mar 2020 at 7:28pm
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 2:02pm
We need to stop playing this game the way the left wants it played. The healthy kids need to get out and move do things. If you one of us OLD TIMERS not so much and maybe not let the grandkids in your house. Pen the kids and let the left preach to them over the new internet school, the next generation will be a bunch of crazies.

This current lock down is to late should of started back when the Chinese first let the cat(bat) out of the bag.

LA county is already back tracking on the 17 year old they said died from Corina 19. Yes he had Corina 19 but it is not what killed him. The future is bright the young will live through this. Just leave them a country that can feed and cloth them,and not need to beg it from China. 
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 3:54pm
I don't think China is over it yet myself.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

We need to stop playing this game the way the left wants it played. The healthy kids need to get out and move do things. If you one of us OLD TIMERS not so much and maybe not let the grandkids in your house. Pen the kids and let the left preach to them over the new internet school, the next generation will be a bunch of crazies.

This current lock down is to late should of started back when the Chinese first let the cat(bat) out of the bag.

LA county is already back tracking on the 17 year old they said died from Corina 19. Yes he had Corina 19 but it is not what killed him. The future is bright the young will live through this. Just leave them a country that can feed and cloth them,and not need to beg it from China. 
Are we 100 % sure where this crap emanated from?? Why is China singled out Confused
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:06pm
first deaths would be a good clue
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:30pm
But how do we know that's where the "first deaths" occurred ?? No countries government is going to jump up and down saying "IT WAS US, IT WAS US" !! Don't recall China saying "IT" started "HERE" Ermm ?? Not saying China is innocent, but ???
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:35pm
Today was a nice early spring day and there's been a bunch of the "thumpa Thumpa" bikers out joy riding past my place also.Thumbs Down There's a downgrade coming to the curve in the road just at the corner of the one field where they let off the twist grip and those crappy running machines backfire, belch and fart a few times.Sick Then they round the curve and twist for all they have up past the house, rattling the windows. With the straight pipes I'll bet they can be heard at Camp David, the other side of Thurmont, halfway up the mountain.Unhappy  It was a lot more peaceful yesterday when it was raining. Their riding jackets should have "Look at me, Look at me. I'm insecure and want everyone to notice me" on the back.

Edited by PaulB - 27 Mar 2020 at 8:56pm
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
cabinhollow View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Are we 100 % sure where this crap emanated from?? Why is China singled out Confused

Here is the best info I have found on where it started.
https://listverse.com/2020/03/20/top-10-reasons-to-believe-the-wuhan-virology-lab-caused-2019-ncov/
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:05am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:12am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

https://listverse.com/2020/03/20/top-10-reasons-to-believe-the-wuhan-virology-lab-caused-2019-ncov/
The Outbreak Started Across The Street From A Virology Lab

As you infer and yet again the obvious engineering of a Transition Virus, loosed to defeat Chinese aggressor's comes to mind.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:29am
Some people can`t see the forest because too many trees are obstructing the view.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:32am

Yeah,,and I'll bet everything in Fort Knox,,,that you could not get within a block of that building for all the "soldiers" around it now,,,,,, My guess is THAT is why china is trying to put blame elsewhere,,,like the US Army,,,,,,,
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 2:06pm
Something is telling me China doesn't know how to count very good 
ether,Wink. How many more people jammed together,much more than here, bigger % smoke,don't have balanced diet cause you eat what ever is in season or you catch like a bat. And now we have more cases of it than they did WinkWinkWinkWink.

But for all that hiding in fear of this virus look at the cruse ships at the beginning of this. I have never been and never figured on getting on one. But know people that think it is wonderful. But anyway all go to the buffet lines to get food until they knew of the problem. Less than 25% got sick,and how many places to go hide are there on a boat. So it dose not sit on the door handle for hours and hours waiting to jump on you. But with the age of many here I am not telling you go be the greeter at the grocery store ether.LOL
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 5:45pm
I asked my particular question to a couple guys at the job site today (yes,we're still out and about trying eek out a living) and they said ITALY ??
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:08pm
CHINA is pushing the story that it started in Italy, because NOBODY believed their story that it started in the US.

They claim it is not MAN MADE from the bat strain.......... But COULD BE  that the bats were infected and being studied at the Institute and one of them escaped or BIT one of the people inside the building ???
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Today was a nice early spring day and there's been a bunch of the "thumpa Thumpa" bikers out joy riding past my place also.Thumbs Down There's a downgrade coming to the curve in the road just at the corner of the one field where they let off the twist grip and those crappy running machines backfire, belch and fart a few times.Sick Then they round the curve and twist for all they have up past the house, rattling the windows. With the straight pipes I'll bet they can be herd at Camp David, the other side of Thurmont, halfway up the mountain.Unhappy  It was a lot more peaceful yesterday when it was raining. There riding jackets should have "Look at me, Look at me. I'm insecure and want everyone to notice me" on the back.

Most Harleys just turn fuel into noise.    Not performance.LOL  

'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 1:58pm
We have been studying coronavavirus here is the US in chicken as early as last year only COVID - 19 was not the number they was using
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic