This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snow Plow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pumpkinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snow Plow
    Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:30am
I think it might be safe to remove this now.
Sponsored Links

Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:55am
 Down there, your probably safe  now.  If we get more here and we are likely to, I'll drive over it.  3 weeks ago it looked like this. I have seen single event snowfalls like this in late March, early April here. I don't expect more snow but ya never know  'till mid May

Edited by Gary in da UP - 24 Mar 2012 at 4:51pm
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 12:52pm
I took the snow blade off my WD-45 awhile ago. But if we get snow in WI now I ain't takin' the blame!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 1:25pm
Ah, Kent, you never know, ol ma nature could hit us one more time? hehe

Good to see ya got a pic on here!

Hey, was gonna call you soon. Looks like maybe next weekend, or the following weekend I will be down to your place I hope. Just got back yesterday here in MI. I will call ya sometime.
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Rog(NCWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog(NCWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 7:22pm
I took the snow blower off the tractor last week and if it snows that much I think I can use the back blade  to push the snow around. I did not go as far as to take the changes off yet. If you live in WI you never put your winter clothes away to far that you can't retrive them quickly.
Doyle B(NY) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyle B(NY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 8:10pm
Took the blower of the 17 yesterday and hooked onto the bush hog gonna go cut corn stalks.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 8:19pm
Well I wanna take credit for the short warm winter cause I put my heat houser on this winter for the first time in probably 15 years. Since it was on, I only plowed snow once and it was almost too warm for the heat houser. I took it and the blade off last week after swiping my driveway down some, so if it snows any more it's not my faultLOL
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
1951WDNWWI View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1951WDNWWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 8:36pm
Should not snow.  We bought a walk behind snowblower today.  Price was right.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 8:44pm
I was just contemplating today about taking the plow off the 716H. Then I said, I'll leave it on till after Easter.....This is New Jersey. Anything weather wise can happen!
Steve@B&B
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 9:40pm
Ah, wasn't that the winter of 2011 that you guys out in NJ got hit hard with snow steve? or was that 2010?
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic