This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snow Pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snow Pic
    Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:34am
Ole Hercules my WC is up to his cut-offs in snow along side the shop. Got him back from the sandblasters this Fall, and he'll be next on the tractor resto block. Poor ole' bugger is shiverin' under them covers! lol!          Steve@B&B
Sponsored Links

Darrell Roberts View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:44am
Morning Steve. He sure looks cold in that picture. I'm pretty sick of snow and cold here too. Dad's D14 is in the shop and just sitting there till it warms up enough to start taking her apart. Might be looking you up for some wiring when I get into it. Not sure what shape the original harness is in. Have a great one buddy!
Max(ia) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max(ia) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:25am
Hang on, guys we're sending you some warmer weather.   lol   My 37 WC is sitting on the northside of the garage, covered.   Have scooped around it some, so it isn't as deep as yours.   lol
TomMN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:36am
Seems like we've had this deep white stuff long enough, this year for sure!  Most of my parts and pieces are inside but I can see remnants of whats left of old ugly the backward D17 sticking through the snow out back.  Fun picture though!  Tom
roughstock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roughstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:08am
My WD sits comfortably in the garage while the rest of my vehicles are out in the snow.
ToddSin NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddSin NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:14am
My tractors are under the lean to barn, covered in snow. The wind whipped in there like they were outside.
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:21am
 Steve, Fred has room in his building for your WC. Just bring Ole Herc down after he leaves & we'll sneak it in! More snow forecast for this week & our 4-H Consignment Sale is Saturday. Its winter & it snows in winter, sometimes alot, but give us a break already...Harvey
Leon B MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon B MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:07pm
I feel for you guys out east. It's been cold this winter here in east-central MO but we didn't measure snow by the foot.
Leon B MO 
Uncle always said "Fill the back of the shovel and the front will take care of itself".
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 3:08pm
Hey Steve,  You are getting what we got.  Sorry the snow went to you though. 
We are basically doug out from a record snow for Maryland and it is slowly melting.  Hope you get rid of yours quicker then we are. 
By the way our friend from "down under" Brian is enjoying tempreatures pushing 100.
We should send some of this to him.  Just remember that tomorrow is Australia's Labor Day.  Spring is coming.
Take good care!  Stay Warm!
Good Luck!
Bill Long
Brian G. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian G.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 4:34pm
Brian G. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian G.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm
That's a D-17 under there!  We got over 3 ft. of the heavy wet stuff.
gary ny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:32pm
Steve thats what it looks like around here in may
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:40pm
Hey Darrell! I'm pretty tired of the snow already myself! Bring on the Spring time. Just give me a jingle if you need a wiring system. Say howdy to Dad for me!
Hey Harv! I hear ya buddy. You got the key to the new building, we'll put some "display model Tractors" in there while Fred is away... LMAO!!
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic