This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

small crawler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dozer jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: small crawler
    Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 12:01am
i have a small crawler 38" wide about 5' long could it be an allis chalmers? has a wakishaw motor and radiator. but no other name on it. most parts are cast and factory with casting numbers. i havent been able to identify it yet. got it running and clutches freed up brakes working ect. any help would be nice.  Jim newbe.
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 12:38am
Pictures would help.  Doesn't sound like anything AC made.  Could be some sort of airborne machine dropped into the country to build roads or landing strips.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 2:16am
Welcome Dozer Jim...
  Could the little rascal be a Cletrac?
    Like John C  mentioned, pics would help...
      Its kinda like asking a blind man what color of car just went past him...
        As maybe you can tell, We like pictures...  LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 5:43am
Not having a picture, and that small, it sounds like a meade agricat.  Post a picture, for a sure ID.
dozer jim View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dozer jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 8:53am
ill see if i can do that (a picture) doesnt have a name on it anywhere. i took it down to the metal and repainted it so ive checked every inch of it. how would i get a picture from my computer to the post?  got to go to work now ill ck tonight.  thanks for the response.

Edited by dozer jim - 05 Mar 2014 at 8:55am
Deas Plant. View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deas Plant. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 8:53pm
Hi, Dozer jim.
                   When you have your reply window open, go to 'Member Control Panel' in the upper left corner of the page underneath 'Forum Home' and click on that button. When it opens, click on 'File Manager' down the page a bit, second last choice, then select 'New Upload' in that new window. Select 'Browse', find the photo that you want to upload, highlight it and click, 'Open', then click 'Upload'.

Voila! If you're REAL lucky, you oughta have a photo uploaded into your reply.

Hope this works. (or my name might be 'mud'.)

You have a wonderful upload. Best wishes. Deas Plant.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic