This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

smack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smack
    Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:19am
Talking smack .guys give it up you can not beat me at it. I even produce pictures to back it up for the win and it would be tbe same if i show up at a pull your at .you would go home losing both. So lets keep it civil and show people how to build their allis and allis only to get the most out of them

Edited by mlpankey - 10 Mar 2013 at 8:20am
Sponsored Links

SF Fan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SF Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:21am
This is getting better than the political section.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:46am
We gotta keep this Pullin Forum!! Theres a few that need to straighten up
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 9:00am
Get rid of panky and everyone gets along fine.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 9:44am
You're going to beat everybody with your knowledge on the forum and the track?

The poll results are in! Go check out the political section where even the moderator is kicking you under the bus. Last week wi explaned velocity to you as you thought the speed of sound was benificial. Charlie and I have posted your pulling results being 50 and 100 feet away from the winners.

There's only 1 thing left to do and that's to get to a large national pull and show us all. Let us all know when and where. Make the video for those who can't make it in person to see you fail.

patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:15am
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:25am
Pank. Will you ever learn?

I really wish the moderator would give pank the boot. No one can ask a question without it getting run over with TN nonsense... its really starting to get annoying.

I still do find it funny that the video pull off post started by OPS turned into nonsense and a few of the girls couldn't produce videos or pictures...
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 12:45pm
Mitch lives to be annoying, it is the biggest skill set he has , and he loves doing it.  He gets his satisfaction from posting barely readable  gibberish, and no one here is ever going to convince him to stop . The moderator has left him with enough rope  to get himself banished, and it will happen, sooner or later . Until then, I fear the pulling portion of this forum will be  regarded as  joke by those who are serious about pulling.  I wonder sometimes what folks new to the forum think  when they come looking for honest advice, and find their questions turned inside out and driven off the tracks.There is just too much crap to sort thru. 
    Too bad when folks log in to read  about the latest uproar , rather than  about tractor pulling..........
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:06pm
Exactly Gary, we want pulling ideas , info etc, not the other blab
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:09pm
the only joke is the anger incited in people realising they cant do what a bad speller can with a engine. One said one time that a person who can read but doesnt isnt any better than illeterate. If you guys spent about as much time reading C.F Taylors book as I did in my youth you to coluld do what i do
Mrgoodwrench View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:10pm
maybe they could start a keyboard puller forum for pankey
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:13pm
i have engines for mrgoodwrench pedal tractor if you need one
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:23pm
Mitch, your drooling again......
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

the only joke is the anger incited in people realising they cant do what a bad speller can with a engine. One said one time that a person who can read but doesnt isnt any better than illeterate. If you guys spent about as much time reading C.F Taylors book as I did in my youth you to coluld do what i do

This is the reason why the smack talking continues. You keep claiming to have built these engines blah bla bla you're the master jerkoff whatever. The only evidence we have seen from you is bent rods, pictures of tape measures, score cards showing how you are consistently behind the competition <- at least that's consistent. Oh yeah did I forget about your welding skills? 

You really wonder why the bashing continues? It's because you make false claims with nothing to back up your story. 

The spelling is just an extra bonus.  Like really, your so bright having knowledge to building all these winning engines but you can't figure out how to use the spell check tools in your browser? Get real Pank, you're delusional. 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:11pm
be carefull name calling suppose to get one banned . rod keeps showing two pulls that i placed in didnt win but placed in.  Thats better than most on here rod  and you need to show a scorecard or even a tourn down engine but tthe facts are you can not do anything but name call
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:18pm
The engine Goodwrench would recieve for powering peddle tractor... LOL
or maybe this... LOL
  OK, I just posted these to be funny... l

Edited by JC(WI) - 10 Mar 2013 at 2:22pm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

The engine Goodwrench would recieve for powering peddle tractor... LOL
or maybe this... LOL
l
you definately cant give kids anymore power than they can handle
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:34pm
spankey what year did you start pulling 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by patrickmull patrickmull wrote:

Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 2:48pm
This post was obviously put here just to cause trouble. What does it have to do with pulling? Get it out of here.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:07pm

spankey what year did you start pullingĀ 

So you now admit that wi50 has been building and modifying these Allis's longer than you have. Not to mention he's been doing it with PROOF and SUCCESS. Pankey's been dreaming and drooling about it without any proof and no success.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:24pm
i started in 85 when i was a senior in high school pulled a IH W9  built my first AC in 90 and been building tractors ever since i still pull yet today  

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

So you now admit that wi50 has been building and modifying these Allis's longer than you have. Not to mention he's been doing it with PROOF and SUCCESS. Pankey's been dreaming and drooling about it without any proof and no success.
his dad may have been he was still in elementary school then palyin ring around the roses with you .theres no question that i have been building larger cubic inches from the 226 than him he is trying to play catch up from the challenge i have given him  

Edited by mlpankey - 10 Mar 2013 at 3:34pm
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

his dad may have been he was still in elementary school then palyin ring around the roses with you .theres no question that i have been building larger cubic inches from the 226 than him he is trying to play catch up from the challenge i have given him  

Again...You're delusional. 

I'm beginning to think you should be at the psychiatrist for some counselling. Maybe Nurse Ratchet could fix you up in the cooko's nest. 

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:49pm

rod keeps showing two pulls that i placed in didnt win but placed in. 

I have only pulled my 45 once and I placed second behind a 560 IH with an 806 engine. It was supposed to be farm stock, but he wasn't even close to stock.
 Oh yea, I left out the part about there only being 2 hooks in that class.LOL

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 10 Mar 2013 at 3:51pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
michaelwis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote michaelwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 3:55pm
More fun , viewing this section , than the corner tavern
WD WD45 DIESEL D 14 D-15 SERIES 2 190XT TERRA TIGER ac allcrop 60   GLEANER F 6060 7040.and attachments for all Proud to be an active farmer
SuperM74 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperM74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:18pm
The ONLY challenge i have seen from Spanky is trying to decipher what he writes on here... I bet i look like an old dog when reading his garbage, i gotta cock my head sideways to try and figure it out... Between the misspelled words and the sentences all ran together, it is a hot mess!LOL
You can't make chicken salad, outta chicken sh*t! Proof's in the pudding!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:47pm
"I bet i look like an old dog when reading his garbage, i gotta cock my head sideways to try and figure it out.."  Like an RCA mongrel, Nipper?LOLLOLLOL

Edited by JC(WI) - 10 Mar 2013 at 10:52pm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Kip-Utah View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kip-Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 2:26pm
I have NEVER even looked on the polical forum on this site, because I don't log on here to get agitated and deal with a buch of negative nonsense. PLEASE let this be a positive pulling forum and likewise the farm equipment forum be the same. This used to be a nice fraternal organization where internet "friends" frequented. I'm asking those of you that choose to be negative and hateful to just reconsider and please be nice. One of my grandma's wisest bits of councel was, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" The moderator can't enforce civility but WE CAN!! If I have been unkind in any of my past posts, please except my apology. Your Allis-Chalmers forum friend...Kip
HANSEN'S OLD ORANGE IRON. Showing, Pulling, & Going!!
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:08pm
well said Kip-----this thread is quite unproductive

Edited by CAL(KS) - 11 Mar 2013 at 6:09pm
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic