This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sleeve hitch and idler pulleys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sleeve hitch and idler pulleys
    Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 8:55pm
I'm looking for a sleeve hitch assembly and the rear idler pulleys so i can mount a tiller and a plow to my 916 Allis. Thanks Craig.
B,C,CA,(2)WC's,(4)WD's,(2) WD45'S, 45Diesel, (2)D12'S Series 2, D12 Hiclear,(2)D12 Series 3, HD3, D17NF (3)D17 Series 4 Diesels, M-100 Grader,8550,A few Lawn tractors lots of other AC stuff    
Sponsored Links

ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 11:18am
You can make the sleeve hitch quite easily or have welder make you one.---the pulley unit I am not sure, but one might be able to make one of them too.---would have to look at my 917-H and see how the pulley set-up is made! thanks; ac fleet
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 6:43pm
You don't need a "sleeve hitch" for the tiller. You need the optional rear lift kit. A sleeve hitch is a "one-point" hitch made for lifting a brinly plow, disk, or similar. I will try to post pics later.
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
irlbeck A-C'S View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 10:14pm

Thanks for the info. This is the tiller i would like to mount. I thought it hooked up in a sleeve hitch. I have a AC plow as well and i was thinking it will connect in the hitch the same way the tiller does.
B,C,CA,(2)WC's,(4)WD's,(2) WD45'S, 45Diesel, (2)D12'S Series 2, D12 Hiclear,(2)D12 Series 3, HD3, D17NF (3)D17 Series 4 Diesels, M-100 Grader,8550,A few Lawn tractors lots of other AC stuff    
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 10:34pm
Well I didn't read your post close enough and only saw the part about the tiller. My bad. The tiller only requires rear lift as the lower part of the hitch is built into the tiller. The moldboard plow does require a sleeve hitch.

You can download the attachment manuals at this site:

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/us/en/support

The MFR# for the tiller is 1690039

The MFR# for the rear lift is 1690404

The sleeve hitch is found in the sovereign attachments manual at :

http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/jgEDGP_byN1tG_Exj7mRgtLvBCd6.pdf

The sleeve hitch (one point hitch) is on page 6 of the PDF.

I have pics but have used up all of my storage space on this site so I guess I will have to find another way to post pics.....

Edited by ACmowerguy - 27 Mar 2015 at 10:35pm
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 7:58pm
My plow for the 917 is a Brinley 10" bottom, as is the cultivator and both MUST hook to a sleeve hitch,---mine came with a new sleeve hitch in the deal! thanks; ac fleet
irlbeck A-C'S View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 5:54pm
Thanks for the info. One other question would the sleeve hitch and idler pulleys off of a 300 series work on the 900 series. I have a couple leads on some tractors that may have the parts i need. I'm gonna check the part numbers and see if they may be the same. Just thought some of you guys would know if they are.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic