This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Silage wagons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silage wagons
    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 8:55am
Good morning.
Just wondering if anyone knows where I could score some Allis Chalmers silage boxes/wagons. Have a joint venture, old time corn chopping day (days) coming up here shortly with im4racin, and we would like to have at least two of our old Allis chippers going, but are a little short on equipment to get the silage from the field to the pile. Close to ND would be great. In-expensive would be awesome. Useable without a weeks worth of work is a plus. (I don't ask for much at all, do I?!) Lol!
I would consider brands other than allis chalmers too, but Allis is definitely my first choice. However, I do know that they are probably getting scarce as hens teeth.
Thanks for any and all help.
I'll keep you posted on progress, in case any of y'all want to spectate the event, or get in on it!
Darrel
Sponsored Links

JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 9:08am
That sounds like a lot of fun!

Unfortunately I dont know of any boxes for sale.  I will say they are great boxes, I love the one I have.

Jim
An open eye is much more observant than an open mouth
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 6:58pm
How far are you willing to travel?  I know of a couple close to me. I have no interest in them. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 9:55pm
My truck driver will go most anywhere other than the east or west coast otherwise we would probably be interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic