This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shop Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 56>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 4:43pm
PEX plastic pipe is very easy to install as air line..... "MOST" hoses and fittings have a 1/4 inch  hole thru them ( or less) so a 1/2 inch pex ( about .485" ID) does a great job of supplying air even 50- 60 ft away.

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Dec 2020 at 4:45pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 7:14pm
If you  wait until April or so when the frost is out of the ground, I suspect the building will be pretty much settled.  You did a good job on the foundation and floor so I think there will be little movement once the wood dries over the winter.

Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 8:29pm
Folks,
 After shopping and getting some prices today I did some number crunching. It is a lot to finish the inside of one of these big boxes! Mainly due to the size of the space and qty of materials needed to do the job.
 So I have :
- Electrical to complete maybe 30% done?
- Insulation 
     options: 
        - Foam walls and fiberglass ceiling, (most cost)
- Fiberglass walls and ceiling
- Interior walls options:
- Drywall
- steel wainscoting and hemlock ship lap above (most cost)
- Ceiling, White liner panels
- Overhead door 9 x 8 with row of glass, is on order.
- Walk doors, three at 36" wide, one at 30 inches wide. Have some pricing.
- Heating system, boiler have 2 quotes

That should keep me busy and lighten the wallet! Time line? Well I don't have a schedule at this time. So this may take a while? I like that the building is usable as it sets right now. Lots of my toys are in there!

During our travels today I seen a house and garage that had shutters similar to what I had in mind to put on the shop windows. My concept is to stain them the same as the wood on the bottom exterior. and maybe have different things cut into them? Like a pair with a maple leaf, a pair with horse shoes, pair with AC for Allis Chalmers, pair with Horse heads,........????

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 15 Dec 2020 at 8:37pm
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 10:13pm
Now you're really getting creative, Chris!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 8:31am
I'd still replace that 30 for a 36 ! I don't wanna read where your knuckles went 'red' moving the presser into it's new home...... jes sayin.....
Hmm... will the shutters be operational or just decorative ? I can 'see' Maple leafs centered in the shutter, left one pointing left, right one, right....
electrical is always 30% done......
walls, maybe just drywall for now, primed and painted white. odds are real good the 'design and layout' will change 4-5 times before Spring so you can look at what works best for benches and shelves.......without having to tear down,buy MORE $$$ materials, spend time redoing it again and again... (welcome to MY garage.......sigh)

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 11:37am
If I may make a suggestion.  Walk up to a wall and put your arm out to touch it.  That is the height you want your receptacles.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 11:56am
Industry standards are 42-44" off floor, light switch or electrical outlet box at Bottom flange.  Is above Counter with Backsplash height and above standard work station work bench height.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 12:58pm
John, John, Jay, D, Folks,
The shutters would be only decorative and yes might have different things cut in them?? Just a idea?
The receptacles are all, (except for a few special ones and the ones in the loft knee walls,) 48 inches off the cement to the top of the box. That should be above any benches. Nic said that was pretty standard dimension.
 The compressor door is set at 30 inches. Window near by, walking clearance, on and on and on... It just seem to fit!:) My current Kobalt vertical is a 60 gallon tank. But a 80 gallon is about 24 inches wide. So I will watch the knuckles. Good news is it should only go in once and come out once!:)
Regards,
 Chris

D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:21pm
Im with Jay on the dry wall.. Screw it on and paint it white.. Forget the tape and putty.. Too much work , and dont  have to worry about cracking due to settling.. You can always go back and putty  late next summer... or never ?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 2:39pm
Steve, Jay, folks, 
Might be a good cost effective alternative. 
Its a good suggestion. I believe it would be a lot less cost too! Humm. I had thought about the no covering of the seams. Thought that might be strange, but may make good sense.
I have a drywall installer stopping to look at the shop project next Monday. Will get some numbers on that option too. 
Have thought about this before and 10 foot long 5/8 dry wall would completely cover the wall top to bottom. Maybe put steel rat guard at the floor to set it on. That would keep it a 1-1/2 off the floor? Floor to ceiling dimension is about 10'-2" plus a smidge in places.
Regards,
 Chris
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 3:15pm
Material supplier for our house sold us five foot Wide sheets, they DO make them.  Reduced the seams on the Cathedral Ceiling and as had 9' standard ceilings elsewhere came in handy with a four footer at bottom.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 7:14pm
1/2" drywall set on the vertical with one coat mud and tape using a bowed trowel to allow for shrink. Then one coat of rental property white. This was done seven years ago and only a couple screw heads are showing. The outlets are high because of the concrete wall it sits on. Not my preference but acceptable

Edited by plummerscarin - 16 Dec 2020 at 7:14pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 7:54pm
plummerscarin,
Thanks for the picture of your shop. I could probably get real used to that drywall look. And it would be bright and clean for a while too. I was concerned about running the drywall down near the floor, where it might get water sometime?
 Nice 45D you have in the works too. What is the status and plans? I see your into the engine? My good friend Don warned me about these 45D'sSmile
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 8:30pm
In the boys shop, i ran a pressure treated 1 x 6 at the base/ floor ( ceiling was 8'6") ... Holds the drywall ( or whatever) up 5.5 inches... You could use a 1 x 4 ... About 11/16 thick so the 5/8 drywall would be a good match.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 10:39pm
Any construction I've done or been part of, the drywall was held a minimum half inch off the floor to prevent wicking. I like Steve's idea on the pressure treated baseboard. It would be a good look
As for the WD, it was originally a gas NF. Dad found a deisel for the tin and WFE but swapped in a gas engine from a D19. It was the main tractor for years until he passed in 89. Engine has been stuck for 25 years in spite of all my efforts to free it up. My plan is to get it the way Dad finished it in 77. Thought about starting a thread on it cuz some may be interested in the project and I certainly will have questions.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 11:47pm
In 1980 I bought a 800 sq ft. house and a 24 x24' garage and moved them 5 miles to my place.  The garage sat on blocks for a couple years while I worked on getting the house on a foundation, etc.  I poured a 3' wall and put the garage on it and built a 12' addition on one end with a 16' x 10' door on the south side.  I wish I'd made the wall another one or two feet higher as I've gotten bigger machines which don't fit inside.  Of course it is way too small anyway.  I've been using the hay barn for doing some work as it has a 17' clearance.  In the shop I put drywall on the walls above the concrete wall, and painted it gloss white, which really helps make it light inside. 
I don't mind hanging drywall all that much, at least 30 years ago but I hate mudding and especially sanding drywall.  I do believe the drywall hangers are at least half gorilla, the way they push them up on the wall and screw them in like its a paper calendar.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 1:58am
if you do use drywall, and paint it white, use enamel paint, it's easier to wipe clean if something splatters on it.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 5:36am
hmm...maybe.... slap up drywall,prime, paint, screw 1x4 or 2x4 PT as the baseboard, done. Take a break. You'll NEED it ! I'm thinkin 5x10 drywall is HEAVY.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 7:52am
Originally posted by plummerscarin plummerscarin wrote:

Any construction I've done or been part of, the drywall was held a minimum half inch off the floor to prevent wicking. I like Steve's idea on the pressure treated baseboard. It would be a good look
As for the WD, it was originally a gas NF. Dad found a deisel for the tin and WFE but swapped in a gas engine from a D19. It was the main tractor for years until he passed in 89. Engine has been stuck for 25 years in spite of all my efforts to free it up. My plan is to get it the way Dad finished it in 77. Thought about starting a thread on it cuz some may be interested in the project and I certainly will have questions.

Of course we would be interested in your work on your family tractor! Start the thread! A unique build for sure.
Regards,
 Chris
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 8:01am
Yes, by all means, DO start a thread and take us through eh process like Chris has here.  Lots of pictures too.  Always nice to see the progress and the finished product.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 8:17am
Guys,
Thanks for the ideas!
 The brain keeps working, May be a good or bad thing?
I think this is like buying a vehicle. New would be good but I could live with used. There are so many cars to choose from and so many options, so many brands, Could drive a old Ford but a Lamborghini would be nice! Similar to this shop. Need to evaluate some of the options, Leather interior or just cloth? At some point you decide what you want and can afford. I went with out most of my life so at this time I have gone maybe a little overboard on the old gray shed. I realize that too, but I sure have had fun so far. I have done the framing on the inside to allow it to be finished off real nice either now or later and a good drywall job would work very well for years!

Back to insulation: 
This is not my house, at least not yet. R19 fiberglass has been used for years and can do a good job if installed properly. This would be like the cloth seats vs the heated leather (spray foam). By the way I do like my heated leather se(ats in the truck!) Savings about $3000

Wall coverings:
So I was thinking 5/8 thick 4 foot x 10 foot sheets standing vertical. install metal rat run at the base keeping the drywall up 1-1/2 inches from the floor. Could add a bead of caulking along that bottom edge too. Next for the bottom 3 feet paint it a different color. Maybe Allis cream color or a medium gray which might not show the dirt/ wear and tear? Then above maybe Allis corporate white (ok just white) or the Allis D series cream color? And at the 3 foot mark add a 4 inch strip of wood (pine 1 inch x 4 inch wide) horizontal painted maybe Persian Orange #1?Smile It would be like a wider chair rail look to accent the room and break up the massive wall look? I have a 2 x 6 in that area now which would be great to fasten to.

Just a weird idea that might accomplish finished walls with readily available somewhat lower cost materials. Allowing me to put some monies towards other things that need finished too. The fire resistant part would be a plus too. Not sure I would want to do all the seams and screw holes? I actually like the exterior hemlock material put it up and done. At least till the next time it needs stained!

If using dry wall savings might be $1K?? maybe more?

Shop project today was the chain falls. Well I messed up and got the chain bound up in it so I have to figure that one out too.

Last night I canned up 11 gallons of maple syrup to restock the shelves for the Christmas Season. Really nice Amber Rich syrup. That leaves me with about 20 gallons of syrup remaining for the year. I like to have a little syrup left as a buffer if we get a late start.

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 17 Dec 2020 at 9:03am
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 9:03am
Another thought for the walls, use drywall and cover the bottom with the plastic covering they use in milking parlors tht way if you wash your vehicles of tractors the water will hit the plastic and not mess up the drywall and paint above the plastic white to make it match.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 4:01pm

Chris

There is a Drywall called Greenboard Drywall that is Water Resistant.

I believe it is the one recommended for Bathrooms. Use Galvanized Drywall Screws.

If you ran your Drywall horizontal, you could cut a sheet of Greenboard in half lengthwise, install it along the lower level of the wall first - cut edge down - then continue up with regular Drywall.

Also since you have the extra height, you could install a length of 1 X 2 along the bottom first, sort of as a starter strip.

G
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 5:35pm
I bet that cream colored walls, with corporate orange trim would make you the talk of this forum!Big smile

Since color in paint don't add anything to the price, I say go fer  it!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 6:21pm
Folks,
 A little change of pace but still shop related somewhat. I decided to work on the Dayton Electric chain hoist today. Its going to work or be junk was my thoughts! First thing I did was continue to pull chain by going in the down mode. Got the chain stop bound against the housing. Stuck. Beat on the chain stop, finally just went and got the 4-1/2 inch grinder and cut the chain stop apart. We can get a new one or weld the sleeve I cut apart?

Decided to call Altoona Hoist and talked to RJ. Very nice guy!  He sent me the PDF repair manual via email.
 He also talked me through the fact that if the motor worked, it was probably up against one of the prox switches. He told be how to take the brake apart and move the chain through the machine manually over the sheave.
Some pictures: 
But before that the LP heater and a diesel torpedo heater helped keep me thawed out! Temps around 35F. 2 inches of Pretty!

2 ton Dayton hoist On the Old Yale manual chain falls. The jib worked good. I swung it around and set it on my rolling work bench, at the 9 x 8 overhead door area.

Chain is slipping from wear in the sheave or the composite chain guide. Both may be worn and need replaced: With the chain slipping I realized I cant set the upper limit prox.

Here I took the electrical parts and moved them out of the way to get to the brake assembly:

Brake components are ready to be removed:

With the brake assembly removed you can get a good view of the limit switches (proximity switches) Maybe actual contact switches?) Gold wheel is the upper stop limit, silver wheel is the down stop position. Very fine thread shaft they ride on. one click of the wheel is 1 link I think.

Brake components removed:

With the brake components out of the way this shaft can be rotated to move the chain through the sheave. Thats the good news. With the gear reduction it would have taken me 3 days to move the chain (20 feet) So I took a spade bit and reworked it as a driver to fit in the spline ends and spun it in reverse. Still took me 15 minutes or so to move the chain through the sheave.

Yea wasn't sure about this project but it helped to have RJ walk me through the treory of the work and assure me I could get the chain moving.

Since my lifting distance is going to be less than 10 feet I pulled a lot of chain through that may get cut off some day or may just lay in the chain bucket. (which I dont have)
After several failed attempts to get the 20 feet of chain threaded back through the alignment feature so it would not kink through the sheave, I was successful, Ran the hoist up and down with the limit wheels set closer together to allow some trials. Pretty exciting to see it going up and down! But on the way up it would jump a link once in a while.  That needs fixed. Then we should be good to go. 

I did figure out that this hoist is set up for 115v so that fits good with the shop. Could go with 220 if I wanted to swap some wires per the electrical diagram?

I always wanted a electric hoist. Well darn, now I have one! Be very careful what you wish for! This Dayton unit is more than I need. But it was close by and was $100, I took a chance. Have you priced hoists these lately? A new one would be about $4K! Yikes! I still have some dollars and time to put into it. Hope to have less than $200 in it?????Smile If so My whole Jib crane including install would be under $600, mostly concrete and this hoist.
Maybe really handy if it works.

Done for the day. 
Was thinking about what My neighbor said on his shop build. He went low cost a year ago and used OSB on the walls, taped and spackled the seams, primed it, and several coats of finish paint. When done he felt he spent the same monies as using liner panels! Just sayin. Paint isnt cheap either!Smile

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 17 Dec 2020 at 7:11pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 6:42pm
Chris... they sell 5 gallon buckets of WHITE WASH or BARN PAINT.. a lot more reasonable that high quality house paint.

GOOD WORK on the hoist !!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 7:00pm
Steve, Folks,
I remember the white wash thing too. But I lived with that in the cow stable all the time. 
Got my last insulation quote back with updated cost for more material and more work. About $6K for fiberglass all around. Maybe materials went up some too? Even if I just go with fiberglass , the shop will probably be insulated better than my house!:)

Ok we have to get this electrical completed in the shop! Need to get back on task. Maybe Nic will work on it some this weekend? it has been pretty cold out there too!

I am so easily distracted also! Have the Allis forklift to rebuild the carb to gas components, set up a temp gas tank, and try to get it to run, move too!

Regards,
 Chris

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 8:56am
Folks,
 The Dayton hoist has me in a head lock! Priced the replacement parts for the chain sheave and the chain guide. They like those a lot!Smile Think I am going to tear it apart and see what I find before I order a couple hundred dollars in parts for this well used unit. Stay tuned. 

Merry Christmas to all the Allis folks and your families! 

Thanks for all the support on my shop project this year too!

Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 3:41pm
Cold in the shop! Where is that warm floor heat???Smile Drained the gear oil (90 wt.) in the hoist:

Worked on the bearing brackets for the OH doors. Nothing but some noodling, layout, and whittling here.

Love those Lennox blades! Note the use of the rebuilt YOST vice too! It worked well!

This will allow the door spring system to move down about 1 inch lower. 

Added another hole for the bolt of death, (red colored bolt) Those reworked brackets are done!

National toe warming competition right now as I thaw out!
Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 18 Dec 2020 at 3:42pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 3:50pm
Folks,
 The Dayton Chain hoist was slipping the chain as it turned. Tore into it. All the transmission parts and electrical parts out. 

Got to the worn sheave and the plastic chain guide (horse shoe shaped part). You would think if its a wear item it could be changed easier??

I tried to save/ rework the chain guide but ordered a new one. But decided to try to weld the steel sheave at the wear points. 
So I carved out some anti weld copper pieces. 

Anti splatter shields on the sides to protect the internal splines:

Mig welded each worn spot between the copper:

Deburred and ground back to near spec:

Chain link test looked better. The new sheave was $250 ish. Again trying to make something out of nothing!

Did make a batch of Maple Mustard sauce today. Maple BBQ made yesterday:

Some "pretty" from Shameless too!

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 20 Dec 2020 at 3:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 56>
  Share Topic