This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless,,it's waitin on you,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless,,it's waitin on you,,,,,
    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:53pm
   Guess what,,,,you is gonna just LOVE this,,,,I KNOW it,,,!!!
 I was in Walmart this pm and,,,,and,,,I just cannot believe what I seen,,,,It just amazes me to no end,,,,!!!! Yep,,it does,,,,
 Are Ya ready,,,???  Walmart is lookin out for people just like you,,they are,,,,,
  The best'est new product they gots,,,,are you ready,,,??
 They now are carrying ACV,,,,in PILL FORM in cherry and pineapple flavors,,,just think,,now you don;t have to be drinkin thet stuff straight outa the bottle like you been tryin to do,,,,and,,,,and,, the ad says it will also help you lose some ,,,,gulp,,,weight,,,I was loadin up my cart til this ugly FAT gal was givin me the evil eye,,so I had to put back most of the packages,,,,,,ClapClap
 Best go fill up 'fore they run out,,,it be a hot seller,,,,,
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:59pm
if them is in pill form, hows come they is flavored?
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:24pm
Cause some people won't buy anything that isn't flavored
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:05pm
Ummm, Joe, whats ACV?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:19pm
 Well,,,Ya see, John,,,My older brother, the Dr in Milwaukee,,told me some time ago that Apple Cider Vinegar is one of nature's best'est remedies for just bout anything that ails you,,,so I mentioned it to Shameless hopin to get him a cure-all for his leg issues,,,The recipe I gave him was 1 tablespoon of ACV to a glass of warm water, 1 tablespoon of Organic Blue Agave Nectar,,,mix it all up and makes for a healthful and invigorating drink while,,,,,,kinda slowly sheddin off some of the excess body weight,,,,,Clap
 Thas what I told him,,John,,but NOOooooo,,he's gotta try to guzzle thet stuff straight outa the dang bottle,,,,I'll tell you for sure thet chit is POwerful straight out the bottle,,,,, LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:21am
yeah...I tooks a glug of ACV outta the bottle...and I can tell you right now.,.that if Joe would have been there at that time...he would NOT be healthy any more!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:33am
 Gulp,,,,Ya see what I'm talkin bout, John,,,,??Wink
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:49pm
Joe some people just can't follow direction
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:59am
That was a HOT topic back a ways John,,,,,,,,,,where the heck was you at??

At first Joe didn't wanna give out his *secret* recipe, but with a few threats from some of us gun tottin good ole red necks,,,,,,,he finally relented.  But then Shamers figured that the "1 tablespoon of Organic Blue Agave Nectar" was something from bees and for the birds, he couldn't wait and just swallowed a BIG gulp and we heard about it for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, a LONG TIME..... and he blamed JOE for the mix up.....

(AHEM,,,,,,,,,,,NEW pokin stick)
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic