This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shameless !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:18am
Shameless... yeah heated wires at 25 c /kwh ! I'd go broke in a week.....
the big problem is all the water ends up in a friggin LAKE at the edge of the road since the city idiots RAISED the road up 6" !! Nowhere for 'runoff' to , well..., run off.... It USED to go down the road into local creek. 33 years NEVER had a water problem..
BTW, your machine's dialed in to give me rain overnight that's after it warms up, so it'll be intresting to se how close the lake gets to my basement door.
at least it's ALMOST sunny here.....
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Sponsored Links

Dave H (NE) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:39am
I gots me right hand up! aim south west of lincoln about 50 miles and let her rip.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
Shameless I see what your doing. You almost have JC down to drooling while mumbling Hawaii, Tahiti, St. Lucia. Looks like Jay might be next. Is this some form of mind blowing experiment you's carryin out. I spose Darrel G is next now that he has had some fun in the sun.  Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
Shameless enough stop now. I have a 1/2 years rain in 1/2 a month, lost a sheet of tin off the middle of my barn roof and now hail. Turn it off and take a nice quit nape.

Or since its Valentines day go chase the old la...............LOVING WIFE around the house, maybe she will let you catch her todayWink. AFTER YOU TURN THE CONFOUNDED MACHINE OFF.

I cannot wait for this wind to be somewhere else. Maybe I can get somebody to fix my roof. At least found someone to tie the edges of the other sheets  around the blown away one down from on the inside. If the wind slows down maybe the rest will stay.
Dang the old stiff joints  sucks Angry, takes me a hour if want to get up the ladder and then I forgot Confused why I climbed up. So guess I better stay off of them.LOL

Edited by Ray54 - 14 Feb 2019 at 4:17pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:43pm
Ray...that wind is from them silly Canadians that keep leaving their doors open! shucks I lost a couple sheets of tin on one of my buildings and now the city wants me to tear the whole building down! I said I would after it warms up a lot, then i'll take that building off the tax rolls. they told me to wait on that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic