This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless will be happy to know..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless will be happy to know..
    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:11am
That his machine seems to be running flawlessly. We have about 6-8 inches on the ground already and it's still falling. And no, it ain't PURDY!!!!!! Darrel
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:32am
WHOA!!!!!
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:36am
Are there a lot of crops unharvested in your area ?
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:08am
Originally posted by festus51 festus51 wrote:

Are there a lot of crops unharvested in your area ?

Probably about 10 percent of the wheat is still un-harvested, and that won't get harvested, because it was all sprouted in the head even before this storm. And now it'll all be laid out flat. There are not a lot of soybeans in my immediate area, but of what there is, probably only about one-fourth of them are harvested. Silage chopping is just barely started. No grain corn or sunflowers have been harvested yet, and there is a lot of them two crops out there. And there are even some crops out there that were to be put up for hay that hasn't happened yet. Could say it may turn into a mess. darrel
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:23am
What corn was ready is all cut here silage and harvest corn, beans are still green stemmed where will likely need another one to two DRY weeks before ready. Have heard grain driers running as some harvested corn a little wet but wanted it out before the beans came on. Raining pretty decent as we speak and temperature dropping like a lead weight.
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:12pm
They called of school in Spokane yesterday due to the snow...actually what the snow did. It caused all kinds of trees to lose their branches, blocking roads. 5" on Spokane south hill, nothing where I am. Farmers are still trying to get the last crop of hay off, hay has been laying on the ground 3 weeks now on my old place across the road....kinda glad it isn't my problem! Sunny but cold this morning, 21 degrees!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:10pm
well chit! I did fire the machine up, and both turbos was singing...but...I dun pointed it to the south west. must have a couple wires crossed somewhere. I spose it wouldn't be a good time to go help Darrel this fall huh? I had to come in cuz it was raining here hard! the cab leaks...PffffT! i'll gits sum flex tape tomarrow to seal it up. if'n you have any lax time buddy, i'll make you some all meat stew!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:07pm
The weatherman here was saying up to 12" in N. & S. Dakota was expected
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:09pm
Hey good buddy, you keep that belt stretched tight. It's 74 and sunny and I'm loving it!!
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:22pm
thanks for the info Darrel.   Sorry for all the farmers.   Very little corn here harvested  no beans ready yet.     This is very late for us to start harvest.
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well chit! I did fire the machine up, and both turbos was singing...but...I dun pointed it to the south west. must have a couple wires crossed somewhere. I spose it wouldn't be a good time to go help Darrel this fall huh? I had to come in cuz it was raining here hard! the cab leaks...PffffT! i'll gits sum flex tape tomarrow to seal it up. if'n you have any lax time buddy, i'll make you some all meat stew!

HEY  Good Buddy,,,,To the Southwest of you,,,huh??,,,lets just see what that looks like with my protractor,,,,,lets just see,,,HMMMmm,,that will miss ole Thad,,,,might catch ole JohnKC  and Fixer,,,will surely get ole Creston,,,chit fite lookin like ole Michael(NM) gonna be gettin him a taste of some Goliath,,,,,Hey Michael,,,didn't you say you was wantin to move to Arizona,,,???WinkWink
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:34pm
it was 82 on Wednesday, Today 28 and 3 to 4 inches of snow.  I need to cut my third cutting, hopefully early next week.  Could be worse, got most everything else put away and pumps drained, etc.  Supposed to get down to 15 tonight then start to warm up.
Mr. Shameless, are you maybe trying to aim it toward Mr. Desert Joe?

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:54pm
 Hee, hee, hee,,,,,,,,,Clap,,,,it never snows 'round here til,,,,,,,,til,,,bout the middle of ,,,,October,,,,,,,Clapand,,,,and,,,since I din't draw out CHIT,,,I ain't worried,,,,,LOL
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:21pm
Lots of beans and corn in the field here too. It sounded like s few of the IHC, Cat and Gleaner combines were running yesterday. All the Deeres. Were sitting by the sheds yesterday. I hope everyone gets a good start this weekend. The ground is wet but most ears are hanging down. Should be go able. Looks like north and s Dakota are looking like 2-3' of snow next couple of days.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:21am
It appears that the whole eastern part of ND, and the north eastern part of SD is really getting buried. Seems to be over with (knocks on wood) in western ND. But that's OK we are purdy enough. Darrel
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:43am
We were in the watch area in se ND, just got upgraded to blizzard. Interstate 94 closed from Fargo to Bismarck, I 29 closed north of Grand Forks. WE have 10% of beans done, no corn and really fought the mud for the 10%.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:47am
I should be remindn ol what's his name about my pointer stick...

an that I have the 4 - 5 - 6 versions too.....

an a very special one for larger coverage... a 10 an 12 tine of these... Evil Smile

Hey Darrel, you think this might do the trick of scarin thet Blair feller? Prolly will retailiate ...  LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 12:34pm
Wink JC remind me were you are again............................cause I don't want to be anywere close to your place.LOL

But then again I am cold in sunny Californy,LOL I am sure not traveling north till summer comes again.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:10pm
Looks like they are going to get a piss pounding from Bismarck east here in ND.
My job had me in the western part of the state today. They have little to no snow from Dickinson west. Coming home though, between Dickinson and Hebron, there were two semis and a car in the ditch. Darrel
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:16pm
Our first frost will likely happen tonight, 67 at 4am this morning and 42 currently while STILL headed down. Tomatoes just got sheet covered to try and save a few last green ones until they pick up a little color then will pick wrap in newsprint and await a slow ripening.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 8:34pm
I agree Dave.  It was 66 at 4am.  Been going downhill ever since.  And the wind is howling!!  I had to put on my winter coat today!!!  CRAZY!
Got my latest acquisition this morning, another CA.  When I got it back to the farm, it was sleeting like crazy.  I HATE this stuff!!!!!!  WHAT happened to FALL!?!?!?!

Only maybe 10% of the beans in around here and ZERO on the corn.  It's WAY too wet to get into the fields.  I've seen GREEN corn out there yet.  HONEST,,,,,,it's THAT wet!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 9:37am

Dang,,,JC,,,them's some mean azzed lookin pitchforks,,,ole Shameless best be lookin at his hole card,,,,thet one with bout 30 tines,,I'd hate to see the damage thet sob could inflict,,,,,,,LOL

Yeah,,Darrel,,the wife's family kinda got surprised as most of the younger ones is pizzed cause they didn't have the snowmobiles ready for the season,,,,no playin in the snow for this dude,,for sure,,,!!Clap
 You stay safe on them highways,,!!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 9:52am
we dropped to 37 this morning after day light was 41 at 6:00 chance of light frost tonight
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 11:20am
My thermometer said 33 this morning at 4:30, and we was getting dusted by Shammers pretty.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 2:10pm
Same here Elliott.  Just some light flurries coming down, but that darn cold and the wind is still howling!!  I can't/don't wanna be outside and I've got some work to do!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 3:54pm
My little woman thinks of you fellers all the time snow is flying, "Lucky Bustards"!! She and I both love a LITTLE snow nothing like the Up North crowd in here dealing with Shameless' tireless EVILE machine!! My hat is off to you all!
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

That his machine seems to be running flawlessly. We have about 6-8 inches on the ground already and it's still falling. And no, it ain't PURDY!!!!!! Darrel

DON’T encourage him!!! We’re still having some nice weather out this way.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

DON’T encourage him!!! We’re still having some nice weather out this way.

Wink Some people are hopeless and some are helpful.   Confused Some we just have to take them as they are. There is not much encouraging of him I have seen,the pitch forks would discourage most.LOL But I guess getting Angry could be considered encouragement by this person.Confused 

SO SHAMELESS STOP HAVE SO MUCH FUN,most on here are not retired like you and have things need doing BEFORE WINTER.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic