This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roger welsch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roger welsch
    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:10pm
Gonna finally try and read all my Roger welsch books I have everything I know about women on this trip I read love sex and tractors last time . Gotta say even if you took out the WC parts they're fantastic books and very useful for everyday situations he truly is a hero for men lol
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
Looks like he has 27 books total.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:53pm
never heard of him
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
WDman1951 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

never heard of him

Look him up on Amazon his books are quiet good he's also a big Allis WC guy so it's a good read
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 5:45pm
I've read two or three of his books. That's my kind of reading. Darrel
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
Thought I read that he had a sale of some or all of his AC's, coupla years ago...Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 7:44pm
He's another one of them Nebraskonians.  Gotta watch out for them folks.  Specially if he knew Shameless!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 10:00pm
He lives near Donnanberg, NE.  I ran into him at the Husker Harvest days about 10 years ago.  He was selling his books at the AGCO booth.  I bought a book for myself and one for a now late friend.  My friend had been in his neighborhood a few months earlier, picking up some furniture for a guy and drove around in the rental box truck looking for Roger's place but couldn't find it.  I told Roger about it so he wrote in the book, "Chris, where are you, been waiting for you to come by!" 
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
HaroldOmaha View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaroldOmaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 5:53pm
Roger came to one of our tractor shows, which was arranged through some relatives of his that was in our club. He wanted to drive a tractor in a parade that we had thru a local amusement park. So I was glad to volunteer my 45 Diesel. He had never driven one before, their was a picture of him driving it in the Ageless Iron Almanac August 2015

I also met Shameless at one of our shows. He's not as bad as you make out. We had some pleasant conversations. He's wife was neat too.

Edited by HaroldOmaha - 20 Apr 2019 at 5:56pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:35pm
thanks Harold! I had a good time with good conversations!
EricPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:49pm
Yes his books are a good read
Life is tough,but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:27am
I have a couple of his books. Busted Tractors and Rusty Knuckles and Old Tractors and the Men Who Love Them.
 I think I watched him nearly every Sunday, when he did postcards from Nebraska  on CBS Sunday Morning.

http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic