This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ray54

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ray54
    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 1:56am
you still with us? how close are the fires to you?
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 11:31am
Wink Still here just making sure the cows have water as every drop has to be pumped and none of them are auto on and off. This way I have job. But I have seen folks get in trouble think auto switches are taking care of things. And in the process,Wink I even thought of you as brand new baby just walked down the track in front of me. So next time I took my Wonderful to get a baby pic just for you. Wink But cows being contrary not a baby out and about.  And not even for you will I drive out in the dry grass and chance starting a fire.

Also been cussing my luck or the Covid or 2020 in general. Going to make another D6 run just because it was here. Probably all finger pinching and skinned knuckles of O'l  DMiller get me feel guilty about doing that stuff. Putting a engine on a different cassis. Ran good for a friend who up graded. After sitting for a year ++ without water, I filled it in spring and the other day I found it in the pan.Cry  I don't have work for it I don't want to spend money. And the old body doesn't want to crawl on that pig iron anymore.Cry 

The close fire has been resting for a week, talking 70 or 80% contained. But so much money is made fighting fire I don't know how much they care somedays. But the Dolon fire started on the beach in National Forest so it is a Federal incident so LOLLOL you get to help pay for it. It has taken a house or 2 but not many around the area. Burned a lot of Wilderness that greenies don't want you to use more than a ax and shovel to fight with. The greenies are also crying for the condors they lost track of. Dumb birds that can fly, if they don't have sense to get get out of the fires way do we really need them.

Yes bad fire year, but when you keep tossing wood on the pile until it is really big pile it will be a big fire. Many plants like a fire to clean up old dead growth to help start new growth. The Creek fire in the Sierra Nevada mountains is cleaning up dead trees that greenies would never let be cut so some good in everything.  
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 2:52am
whew...glad to know ya'll are o-k...and i would love more baby pics!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 11:09am
Wink No blue sky yesterday and today is even worries. Confused The closest is 90% contained, has not had any "forward progress" in most of a week.  So I don't know how much smoke can be from there. But having a major heat wave from high pressure from the east of here, so I am think this Sierra Nevada mts Creek Fire smoke.  But made one heck of a impressive moon rise last night.

Edited by Ray54 - 02 Oct 2020 at 11:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic