This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pulling pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pulling pics
    Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:35pm
Sponsored Links

mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:38pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:45pm
first photo is of me on my wd pulling in my home town on Sept 29 this year and the second is me and my son talking strategy before he pulls his lil' 45 that i built for him out of a cub cadet frame and transaxle, those are real ALLIS tins on it that i shrunk down to fit!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:48pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:54pm
my wd 45  in New Glarus 9/25/11
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:01pm
this guy beat me by alot but i had to admire his set up
Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:29pm
That is me. LOL.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:33pm
Nice wd45, that was originally a diesel right?

Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:42pm
yep. slower rear end speed for the 38" tires. pulled 1st gear at 3mph max stock rpms.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 8:45pm
thats what i thought with the gauge pod on the hood like that
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 7:05am
Cool looking Garden Tractor
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
cwhit View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwhit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 7:20am
x 2 on the garden tractor. That is one slick looking unit.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 8:24am
thaks, i have alot of hours in on that little bugger! when we are at pulls my son never gets off of the tractor, he tells everyone it's his and no one can sit on or drive it! lol So i'd say he is pretty proud of it!
d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:28am
i think i know that guy haaaa
phil
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 10:48am
I love the garden tractor. Great work.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 12:31pm
thank you guys! i have alot of money and time in it! im more proud of what my son thinks of it more then the time,blood, sweat and tears !
 i have been trying to up load a video of it, we run an unlimited rpm 8hp in it with little billet pressure plates and a kevlar clutch disc! also gutted transaxle and have all aftermarket gears and rearend parts!
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 6:42pm
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic