This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers request to aid our Cousin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayers request to aid our Cousin
    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:12pm
She began her journey home over the last few weeks where returned cancer has taken away much of her capabilities now.   She is on a morphine drip and has Hospice care workers attending her final days.   Prayers Her painful last few days will be rewarded as she enters the here after being at peace.  She just passed 73 years old.
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:26pm
So sad to hear Dave. My condolences.  She isn't that old, but Cancer doesn't care how old ya are. Prayers from New Joisey.  She'll be Cancer free soon and with the "Big Guy"....
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:50pm
I pray that God welcomes her with open arms and gives comfort to her family!
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:55pm
Prayers from iowa. Tough days ahead I know.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:07pm
Deepest sympathies to family and friends,, its tough seeing people go thru this , makes you wonder why it happens to good folks , life is the luck of the draw- live it while your here,,,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:31pm
Prayers going up for her and all your family.
Sorry to hear this.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:34pm
Prayers for comfort and peace for her family.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 12:33am
prayers from Nebraska
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 6:49am
Sorry to hear this Dave. Condolences for the entire family. God has healed her for eternity and she now has a perfect, disease free body. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
Praying for her and you.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 1:40pm
  Prayer for the family 
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 7:13pm
A necessary Update to all that gave comfort, Mary passed yesterday afternoon, had been in a drug induced sleep for nearly a day and just passed quietly, Thank you all.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:02pm
My condolences. Prayers out to your family
BPM75 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BPM75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 8:07pm
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family
59 D17 gas nf, 66 XT 190, 69 220.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 6:55am

SO very Sorry and Condolences for Mary and all your family, DMiller. Hospice Care here was what helped all of our family,, especially my wife. Those people were exceptional in their Love and desire to make her last days as comfortable as was possible and that is what my memories are. I struggled with trying to decide what was right for my wife and am now glad that her final days were pain free. May PEACE be with you and the family.
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 5:13pm
Sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 6:20pm
Prayers for all involved! God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 7:48pm
You have our sympathy
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 1:30am
Prayers from central Illinois
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 4:07am
Now the real fun begins, best friend of hers had POA, not uncommon of single older adults without close family or children, HOWEVER, she is not a Blood relative with relatives(myself and my Brother) living close as well two half sibs in UT. The funerary people looked up SS records along with those of her Father(passed Dec 2020) they had access to records and found she had remaining blood family alive so will not release any documents to that friend without a signed release from a family member.
Bills can be paid as she also has a signature card on file to write checks on her bank account but cannot close any billed accounts as electric or apartment nor transfer car title (TOD) without a death certificate.
I called the funerary service, spoke to the gal handling this where she was quite welcoming as to my signing(1st cousins can) and she laid out what was needed to get the release started.
Had the death date on her Father but could not locate records of the Mother, they had NOT handled the funeral of her Mother and could not locate information on her.
After some digging found her maiden and second marriage name, found a record in Find a Grave as to headstone, same cemetery my cousin is to be interred in where they will have records to show deceased and extended family or where to acquire Death Cert. Will see what happens today.

Just another exercise in futility of the modern age. Information abounds just cannot get there from here, have to start somewhere else!!

Edited by DMiller - 08 Oct 2021 at 4:09am
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 5:47pm
Form Signed Electronically, Cremation will occur in next week to two then her care givers will have her interred at Rosa Lawn next to her Mother.  All good and should end soon.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 12:04am
Sorry to hear of this Dave.  My prayers for comfort and peace for the entire family go out and to you as some cousins are like brothers and sister.  Yes, too young but she is at peace now with the Lord.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic