This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayer request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayer request
    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 6:41am
My wife Jennifer has pneumonia. It’s been very hard to get a real Dr. appointment. Our regular Dr couldn’t see her until yesterday. The others were just phone visits. And medicine that didn’t work.
She’s been coughing deep lung cough for over a month.
I’m so glad she got to actually see the DR. Yesterday.
She got new medicine and prescription cough syrup.
She goes Friday to check up again and see when she’s released for work.
She’s been tested frequently for COVID and doesn’t have it.
This has went on far too long and a bit scary.
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 7:13am
Sorry to hear this Thad, that really sucks! Prayers for Jen and you, hopefully she kicks this soon now with some real medical attention. Not something you want to mess with!
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 7:56am
Prayers from SE Kansas
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 8:05am
Prayers from Hillsboro Mo.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 8:24am

OH Gosh,,Thad,,,Many, many Prayers for Jenn that she gets past this soon,,It's good that she has not tested positive for the virus. Her being a nurse should help in that she knows what to do to take care of herself,,,with your help, of coarse. I know how very much you Love her,,,so rest assurred,,we are all praying for her fast recovery.ClapClap
 Please keep us informed, My Friend.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 8:29am
Prayers sent.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 9:03am
lifting her up Thad! Pneumonia gets harder to kick the older we all get
hopefully the new meds will kick it
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 9:16am
Prayers! God Speed her recovery! 
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 1:12pm
Prayers for Jenn and for you. Hopefully now she will be on the road to a speedy recovery. Pneumonia can be scary, especially with all this chinese virus going around. Glad she has not tested positive for that.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 2:02pm
Prayers for Jenn to have a speedy recovery and for your support.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 2:02pm
Praying for a speedy recovery. And that all the doctors needed will be able to see her without delaying just because of the other none sense we have going on.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 7:30pm
Prayers sent
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 9:48pm
prayers from our house to yours. keep her away from everyone...it would be easy for that Covid to set in right now. if you haven't got the pneumonia shot...get one. i hope you feel better fast Jenn!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 10:40am

Hey Thad,,,,Keep in touch, Guy,,,,,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 11:20am
She said she feels a bit better yesterday. I don’t think she slept to well again last night. She needs rest and won’t.
The coughing seems to be breaking things up now. It didn’t before.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 12:06pm
Eat lots of pineapple. It will help. Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Tracy Martin TN Tracy Martin TN wrote:

Eat lots of pineapple. It will help. Tracy

Tracy I’ll tell her that. Thank you
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 5:36pm
Prayers up from here as well!!
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 11:58am
Sorry to hear Thad. Certainly thinking of you two. Quarantine yourselves and minimize your out of home touchpoints. For certain don't want to get that damn virus.
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 12:01pm
Thanks Scott. I’m a social distanced by nature. Been staying clear of folks for the most part.
How are you doing?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 7:57am

Well,,fellows,,we just got to stick together and make it out to Nov 3rd,,,,cause,,,after Nov 4th,,the dang virus and all the BS is gonna magically disappear,,,,ooops,,,I'm outa here,,,,Wink
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:05am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,fellows,,we just got to stick together and make it out to Nov 3rd,,,,cause,,,after Nov 4th,,the dang virus and all the BS is gonna magically disappear,,,,ooops,,,I'm outa here,,,,Wink

Thumbs UpThumbs Up
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 10:32am
Prayers from Northern Michigan
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 12:55pm
That's tough Thad...sounds like maybe bacterial which won't go away until she gets the right antibiotics, not like viral which resolves itself. I had pneumonia a few years ago, 104 fever for a few days and went to the ER, got a Z-pak I think and was already feeling better by the next day, like a light switch.
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Bill_MN Bill_MN wrote:

That's tough Thad...sounds like maybe bacterial which won't go away until she gets the right antibiotics, not like viral which resolves itself. I had pneumonia a few years ago, 104 fever for a few days and went to the ER, got a Z-pak I think and was already feeling better by the next day, like a light switch.

I believe that is what she got this last round. Seems to be working. Coughing has slowed way down and dreaming up stuff. She says she feels much better.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 1:11pm
Thank you each for the prayers. They do work.
Means a lot to us both.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 3:56pm
Prayers for penicillin.

I had pneumonia once summer. Fault for a month-and-a-half. Went to a different doctor he asked if I was allergic to penicillin. I said I didn't know. He said we're going to find out pull down your pants. Gave me a shot in the butt and 3 days later it felt like someone gets cut off your big toe and the sludge just drained from head to toe out of your body through your feet it was such a cleansing feeling. I wish her all the best.

2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 3:25pm
Sorry to hear this Thad.  My prayers are going out for both you and Jenn.  Hope by now she is fully recovered.  I haven't been on here for sometime and I have a lot of catching up to do.  Just not enough hours in a day.
Stay well and at home is the best.  Make her some homemade chicken soup!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 5:20am
Jenny goes back to work tonight.
Honestly that deep cough is still there. It’s been going on over a month. She’s been to the DR. Several times and nothing seems to work.
I’m praying she doesn’t get ran down and get worse.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 8:13am

Well,,,you tell Ms Jenn that we all still prayin for her and you too,,,,!!! It lookin like you fixin to get your "rain Day" you been wantin from that big hurricane      Dang,,the weather people are saying it is the biggest one in ages. What I haven't seen is any reports of the 15-20 foot storm surge they were expecting, tho,,and Thas good,,,,ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic