This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

powerstroke trouble. can you guys please help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamsSoIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: powerstroke trouble. can you guys please help
    Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:21pm
i have an 04 f-350, it has no power past 2000 rpm. i put on new fuel filters and the air filter is clean. it starts good and it does not miss. sometimes i can push it to the floor and all it does is black smoke and it will barely pull it self. any suggestions ? 
Sponsored Links

split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:29pm
 It kind of sounds like lack of air. 

Long shot, but I have heard of air intake tubes collapsing  and causing restictions.
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
Roddo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:30pm

Sounds like a 6.0l.  Good luck fixing that thing yourself.  I work at a ford dealer and the diesel guys here bang their heads against the wall diagnosing those things.

Unless you can connect it to a scan tool its hard to say, but I know that 6.0l are famous for injectors and hi-press oil leaks. 

Might need to take it to someone with a scan tool that can read diesel paramaeters and let them have a look.  Get the codes checked at the very least.  Could throw a code for an injector or a hi pressure oil concern and steer you in the right direction.

Also they are terrible for exhaust soot, Ford calls it "coking".  It plugs up the EGR valve and the VGT (variable vanes on the turbo).  If it runs smooth but just wont rev up maybe remove the EGR valve (its only 2 bolts) and see if its plugged with soot (or possibly coolant, lets hope not). 

Something to start with at any rate.

Edited by Roddo - 07 Oct 2010 at 6:32pm
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:32pm
that sounds like your turbo is junk. we've got 4 6.0l's, do most the work on them. read alot about them on powerstroke.org too. my guess is your turbo is having problems. take it to your ford dealer, have them check it out
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:32pm
Sounds like turbo vanes stuck. Do you hear the turbo whistle much? If it sounds like lots of turbo, the vanes are probably stuck closed. Closed vanes make for a high speed exhaust restriction. Get it fixed pronto. Overboosting is the number 1 cause of blown head gaskets on those. You might pop the EGR valve CAREFULLY out of the intake and clean it up. Sticking EGR valves will make them smoke a bunch too. Grease the O rings on it before you stick it back in.
Hey Roddo, thats me. I get all of them at the Ford dealer I work for. I'll take a 6.0 any day over the 6.4's. The ancient 7.3's can be fun, especially in a van. Nothing like broken wires and other stuff that breaks just from being looked at.

Edited by Brian Jasper co. Ia - 07 Oct 2010 at 6:37pm
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:39pm
i'd doubt the vanes are stuck closed. otherwise it would have power on low end.  I own a 2005 F250 lariat with the 6.0L, 4 inch turbo back exhaust, bullydog and SCT programmer. also run a 2006, 2003, 2004 6.0l's. I've unplugged the VGT solenoid on the turbo, vanes stay open, no power, plenty of smoke. neighbor has a 6.0l, turbo crapped out, no power and lots of smoke. most likely its the turbo
ac_bowsers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac_bowsers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:41pm
Mine had the same symptom, EGR valve was junk, ran fine after was changed, than 2 years later the EGR cooler and oil cooler took a crap at the same time, was out of warranty by date of mfg. was lucky enough it didn't take the turbo, $2100 later it has all the updated parts on it, the ford tech said with the updates I should not have a probelm again, make sure your flush the cooling system once a year, cause build up causes the EGR cooler to let go, thats what happened to mine 2 weeks before I had it scheduled to get it flushed, Iwas doing it every 2 years, it will be done everyyear from now. I really like the truck its never been a dog on power, mine has an MBRP exhaust kit, AFE intake, and bully dog 50hp tuner to help things a bit
Pine Stock Farm "Home of the ALLIS" 35-WC-36-U-37-UC-47-C-49-G-57-D17-58-D17puller-63-D21-71-210puller-79-7045-83-8070-AA9675-BigTen-B10-310-1300fieldcult-snapcoupler imp.-longhopper blower,signs,etc.
AdamsSoIL View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamsSoIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:45pm
i thought it acted like air restriction too. i unhooked the intake tube just to see it didn't run any different. may check out the egr. we have three of these trucks at work my 04 an 06 and 08. we always have a truck in the shop. oh the turbo is not very old it was put on new at a ford dealer. thanks for the info. that's why i love this web site,everyone is willing to help a guy out.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:45pm
there are a number of possibilites. i would recommend on cleaning the EGR valve, what a fussy pile. i clean mine twice a year just to be safe. as long as its not blowing white smoke, your good. otherwise head gaskets, EGR, oil cooler, all common. HPOP and injectors go too. but other then that its great..haha
AdamsSoIL View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamsSoIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:52pm
it was in the shop for egr cooler and got the updates, but that was a year ago. until now it was the best pullin truck we have.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:03pm
i'm still thinking its the turbo. sounds way to much like a turbo problem. what do you run for warm up and cool down time on it?
AdamsSoIL View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamsSoIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:17pm
i let it warm up a few mins before i take off in the morning. and it idles the last 3/4 mile before i get home 
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:40pm
The shop were I used to work had an 05 that acted like that for me about 200 miles from work. We slowed down to about 30 in 5th gear and it smoothed out. Sped back up and it puked black smoke again. Did this about 4 times then finally took off and ran fine. When we got home and the dealer had come and serviced the truck I asked what was wrong with it. The idiot told me it was time for an oil change so they changed it. The truck wasn't due for an oil change by any means. It has been a continual sore spot for the boss so it has been setting by the road for sale for about a year and a half. Trade it off on a 7.3 or go to a government motors vehicle or Dodge.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Roddo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Brian Jasper co. Ia Brian Jasper co. Ia wrote:

Hey Roddo, thats me. I get all of them at the Ford dealer I work for. I'll take a 6.0 any day over the 6.4's. The ancient 7.3's can be fun, especially in a van. Nothing like broken wires and other stuff that breaks just from being looked at.

I work in the shop but we have 2 guys trained via web and school and to be honest I have no interest in working on that crap.  Engine work in general just does not interest me anymore.  I cant stand how jammed together everything is.  You cant even change a belt in under an hour anymore.  None the less you cant help but learn by osmosis being around them all day every day.  Seen many 6.7's?  They look just as jammed in there, lets hope they are more reliable!
I tend to get all the heavy trucks and when they make me work on little stuff Im kind of the driveline guy and I think I'll keep it that way.

Good luck with that 6.0l AdamsSoIL.  Let us know what was wrong with it.

Edited by Roddo - 07 Oct 2010 at 7:44pm
AdamsSoIL View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamsSoIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:58pm
Roddo i know what you mean about being cramped under the hood. i went to the shop to check on my truck one day,they had the cab and front clip raised up off of the frame. i asked what they were doin he said they were changing a head gasket. that's crazy. i'll let you guys know  what i find out. thanks again 
BennyLumpkin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BennyLumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 8:04pm
sounds like a turbo also...if its the EGR...do an EGR delete....you'll thank yourself in the long run
Central PA Allis Express
1934 WC254
1945 WF
1945 WC135755
1951 WD68085
1953 WD45-150217
1957 WD45D-230744D
B110
gleaner1 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gleaner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:18pm
6 liter Powerstrokes,  a total black eye for ford,  I was that engine and the lawsuits between them and Navistar over warranty issues, which started Ford to build their own new diesel,  Our company has run many and have quite  a few friends with them, definitely the most popular diesel trucks out there.  I could go on for hours on the problems i have seen, got to be the biggest POS ford has ever built. I'm glad i went from the  good 7.3 to a cummins and skipped that one. I think that new one needs a few years also before i would have faith in Ford again.   Cummins is the only way to go, there is a reason all highway tractors and off road diesels are inline sixes.
ALLIS CHALMERS "The color is orange"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BennyLumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:39pm
they all have their problems....GM has junk front ends under them, and the new LMM is a fuel hog and a turd( I own one), the Dodge has the cummins, which is great, but any great engine doesnt look too great wrapped in crap( I've owned dodge....probably the only one Ill ever have), and Ford has the 6.0 and 6.4....neither are the best but all have their ups, and downs.....I had a 7.3....ran great, reliable and luckily didnt have the problems alot of 7.3's have....my 6.0 has a stuck injector right now, oh well...get it fixed and go
Central PA Allis Express
1934 WC254
1945 WF
1945 WC135755
1951 WD68085
1953 WD45-150217
1957 WD45D-230744D
B110
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:46pm
The 6.7 is the most tested engine Ford has ever built. So far we have sold plenty of them and I've only seen them back for LOF. The 6.7 has actually been out for more than a year with Florida Light and Power. Even with the pollution controls on them they still get close to 20 mpg.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BennyLumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:47pm
I've been hearing alot of good about the 6.7....i wanna hear more for about a year and hopefully get one and trade my Dirtymax in on one.....
Central PA Allis Express
1934 WC254
1945 WF
1945 WC135755
1951 WD68085
1953 WD45-150217
1957 WD45D-230744D
B110
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:53pm
Your Duramax is quieter, not by much, but there is a difference.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BennyLumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:57pm
its quieter...I'll give it that....but it gets on average 11mpg, eats EGR's, and is DIRTY...the 7.3 I just sold had 187,000 miles on it, my Dirtymax has 56000 and the 7.3 had cleaner oil after 5,000 miles on an oil change than the Dmax on 100 miles after an oil change....DIRTY DIRTY engines
Central PA Allis Express
1934 WC254
1945 WF
1945 WC135755
1951 WD68085
1953 WD45-150217
1957 WD45D-230744D
B110
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 10:04pm

The 6.7 is the same. Oil is coal black. GM just hasn't figured out that to get better mileage they only need to use 4 cylinders to dump fuel in the exhaust to heat the catalyst to clean the DPF.

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:38pm
There is nothing wrong with a 6.0L. I've had great luck with mine. and i abuse it. The only way they fail is by not knowing the system, not treating it like a gas. cold start, put it to the floor, and then shut it off. let it warm up one minute. and atleast let it cool down one minute. and not giving it proper maintenance. ARP headstuds, and an EGR delete, its great. And V8's cant be to bad. Dmax is a great engine. more power and torque then a cummins. and look at the Claas self propelled chopper, uses V6's, the smallest one they offer uses a inline 6. New Holland uses a V style too. Krone needs 2 inline 6's in theirs just to come close. trains dont uses inlines either. all v style engines. 

Edited by Carl(NWWI) - 08 Oct 2010 at 10:40pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:44pm
V8 Duramax. worlds fastest diesel. V8's are junk? 
[TUBE]Qkru4au8GqI[/TUBE]
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 11:11pm

I know I am happy with the milage my 07 Dmax 2500 4dr 4x4 gets. I average 18 mpg at 70 on the cruise control, I can easly get 20-21 mpg  by feathering the throttle at around 70 and get arund 13 mpg pullng my 29 model E with a 15k trailer. 

In the pic below, in Albert City IA, I drove back to OKLA running 55 because of the load  (a little over 12k lbs including the trailer) and each tank figured between 12 and 14 mpg. And yes, I am tongue heavy here, I moved the load back right after this pic was taken.

I installed a PPE 3 stage program at level 2 and an adjustible waste gate cpntroller and gained nearly 3 mpg.   I have been very happy with the power and milage from this combo.  No exhaust or airboxs mods and I have ran it this way for 40k miles.
  I did crank it up one time (program manual doesnt recomend this because of restricted exhaust) and ran it through the quarter mile one time and ran a 14.68. I came off the line in 4wd and switched out in 2nd.

Edited by split51 - 08 Oct 2010 at 11:22pm
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 12:54am
Our fleet has ten service bodies, each sitting on an F450 LWB dually chassis.  Our changeout policy, is every two model years, or when any ONE of the chassis hits 100,000 miles.  We had 7.3's, 6.0's, and 6.4s.

Our observation, is that the 7.3 was the best.  The greatest failure rate for our trucks of that vintage lay in the transmissions... but the engines were great.  Our average fuel economy was between 14-16mpg with our service bodies.

6.0's... quiet and powerful, averaged about 13mpg... but incredibly unreliable. They'd die on the highway about every 8-12,000 miles, required a tow to nearest dealer, replacement of the HPOP, and usually several jammed-up injectors.  I'm not sure how anyone could claim any confidence in these, as the mounting of the pump, the overhang of the gears, and the cross-cut gear are clearly insufficient for the loading, and to make matters worse, they parked the turbocharger right over that friggin' pump.  I looked at Navistar's original drawings, the pump design is totally different... so the stupid mounting setup was a FORD idea.  To make matters worse, the 'designated' solution was to remove the damaged pump and seal, and install... exactly the same crap.  What would have made a WHOLE LOT more sense, would be to correct the design, either by extending the overhanging support, or using a pump and seal setup that provided a wider plane of physical support (and relieved the hydraulic coupling from stress and vibaration), OR just nix the whole danged pump, put a pair of adapter flanges and two braided-stainless lines to a good old-fashioned hydraulic pump driven off the serpentine belt.  Our dealer's promise was "They're replacing the engine with the new 6.4, so those problems will be solved".

Well, the 6.4 didn't kill HPOPs... the fuel filter concept was intolerable, as dealerships would charge us for changing the fuel filters, but only change the upper (not lower) element, which resulted in... poor fuel feed and black smoke.  Again, we were humilated with breakdowns and poor dealer service when far-from-home.  To make matters worse, our LWB quad-cabs had so much fuel-line length, and the fuel lines were so small, that they simply wouldn't flow fuel below 15 degrees with any measure of trust.  Ford's first answer was "you can't use biodiesel, has to be non-bio ULSD".  Totally asinine response, because ALL ULSD found anywhere, was bio.  They made a serious mistake by telling us that we were using lousy fuel, needed to buy from a reputable retailer that 'didn't have old stagnant fuel'... {that argument didn't last long- we're not called the 'world's largest truckstop' for no reason}.  They then told us that we were using the 'wrong additives', finally told us we had to buy the FORD additive (which had absolutly NO effect, aside from doubling the cost of a fuel-up).  The ONLY thing that would keep 'em running (albeit, limited to about 45mph) during -10F days, was piling snow around the sides of the truck and starting the Miller Bobcat inside the service body.  Exhaust piped under the truck would warm the fuel tank, and that'd get me enough fuel flow to manage 60mph for at least an hour-and-a-half, then just constantly add fresh fuel to keep the jelly-tank warm.  I even resorted to wrapping the fuel lines in insulation, and putting a piece of heat-tape on the line, with a power inverter running the tape.  Yeah, it kept me from gelling, as long as the tank stayed warm.  Our fleet was essentially paralyzed for that entire winter.  When they ran, they ran well.  When it was cold, they wouldn't.  When it was running, but in 'particulate filter regen mode' it would have no power, and belched black smoke.  For the first few months, the regen situation ran apparently as-normal.  After the first winter gelling, they essentially stayed in regen mode perpetually.  Dealer couldn't even get it straightened out.  Fuel economy for these was about 7.5mpg.

The next chassis cycle was pre-empted by our dealer ordering new chassis without first consulting us... they ordered 16,500gvw (we can't go over 16k), and they ordered the new diesels.  They ate that entire shipment, as we rejected 'em, instead, ordered 16kgvw with V10 gas power.  Initially, dealer said Ford wasn't offering it, so we put out an RFQ with Sterling (Dodge).  About three days later, news came back that they WOULD build us the V10.  We wound up with one 6.4 (the one that didn't get rejected in time) and the balance of V10's.  We're all around 50,000 on the V10's and have had 'em in service for just over a year.  They're not as torquey as the diesels, but oil-changes are a WHOLE LOT cheaper.  Fuel costs are no different (although they wouldn't build our long chassis with dual gas tanks), fuel economy is around 6mpg.

The one 6.4 that we have, expired at 31,000 miles, somewhere in western Wyoming... 58mph on the highway, coming down a slight grade, it went bang, knocked a few times, and died.  It was towed to a dealership over a month ago, and has sat there ever since.  Our technican rented a Toyota pickup (all he could), moved his necessary tools into the bed, and continued to his assignment, did his assignment, then drove home, as dealer had not even opened the hood.  Last we heard, Dealer was told by Ford to remove and dismantle the engine before they would authorize any repairs.

My guess is that we'll be dispatching another truck out to recover the body and tools, then abandon the chassis, as dealer hasn't even opened the hood... which appears to be the S.O.P. anymore.  I'm certain we won't replace it with another  Power Stroke, and most likely, perhaps not a V10 gasser.  My gut feeling is that the next chassis series will say Sterling.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:34am
Dave, sounds like you've gotten some disinformation. The HP oil pump on a 6.0 uses helical cut gears. I've never seen or heard of a failure of the gears. That pump is a simple hydraulic pump with a valve on the high side to regulate injection pressure (IPR). The union between the pump and branch tube is a problem. The original is a swivel type. The service replacement is ridgid. The pulsations from the pump is the cause for failure. 6.4's don't use high pressure oil for injection. Clogging the low side filter does not make either a 6.4 or 6.0 smoke, it starves the injection pump on the 6.4 and hammers the injectors on a 6.0 which causes the pump or injectors to self destruct. If it did smoke, you'd never know it with the DPF in the exhaust on a 6.4. Yes, Ford is demanding tear down to failure before they provide warranty coverage. I had an incident where it required my general manager to go over someone's head at Ford's Prior Approval dept to get them to stop playing games and provide warranty coverage the customer was owed. I'm not defending Ford, but all of the failures I have seen are Navistar parts. Ford didn't design the engine, Navistar did. Ford designed the PCM in combination with Siemens. Navistar/Siemens is responsible for the FICM. So far, the 6.7 Ford designed and produced engine is showing signs of the old 7.3...
acd21man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd21man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 7:19am
iv never been a ford guy never has worked out we run a 99 cummins it gets 19 to 23 and we just got a 05 ton and its the strongst truck iv set down in next to a duramax
2 wd 45,2 D-17 diesel/gas 3 pt, 220,d21, 4020,2 4430s used daily http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCudh8Xz9_rZHhUC3YNozupw
gleaner1 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gleaner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 7:56am
  two dead 6 liters
ALLIS CHALMERS "The color is orange"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic