This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting picture for Mitch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting picture for Mitch
    Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 4:59pm
Sponsored Links

blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 10:16am
ohh what do you know, its an incomplete tractor with an orange engine, wow i am impressed went to all that work just to try and prove himself. tell him next time he should play with the camera so its not sideways
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 10:34pm
You are nicer than me, blue. I was gonna ask him how it felt to be hated over at YT and continually deleted like a spammer..hmmm..yt finally figured it out. Too late everyone already left and started the FB forum. Either way, sure must be frustrating to be blocked by everyone..
mattb View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 11:07am
lets see some video of it running
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 2:24pm
Can we not start this crap again......PLEASE!!
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by mattb mattb wrote:

lets see some video of it running
sure when I left shop Mitch was building starter for it he says he is going to dyno it next week will post video when he does.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 9:49pm
at least do it in a visible format.  George Jones was a hi tech redneck 20 years ago or better, but you, Mitch, can barely master a camera phone. All Im asking for in this post is for something believable...I bet you dont run a dyno properly either..well see if the vid is more than 8 seconds long..lol

wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 6:33am
Someone spent 4 years telling me that my old billet main cap assembly wasn't necessary and has now tried to make a crude copy, I wonder why?    Or someone thought you had to weld gobs of junk to a front pulley to externally balance an engine now figured out that the engine is internally balanced and has used a neutral balanced front balancer........cute.

I bet they took notes on air induction technology too.........wait I rember the comment that extra tubes in the head weren't necessary or that his machine shop could get a block to hold water. Funny.

I thought billet rods were junk........we covered this.

I guess my apprentice has been paying attention. How flattering. Send checks my way.....machine shop work is easy, but it's low margin. It's the design work that pays. Just rember, I built mine as a kid out of high school.....

Seriously though enough with the crap. Good luck. You've finally paid enough attention that you may just have an engine that runs thanks to me.......   

Edited by wi50 - 08 Apr 2014 at 6:35am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Larry(OH) Larry(OH) wrote:

Can we not start this crap again......PLEASE!!

I agree, get rid of the troll along with all of his known aliases PRIOR to the problem.  He/ they? are only here to stir crap and smell the aroma.  

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 9:09am
Well wi I guess Mitch messed it up for sure when I was at his shop i checked the harmonic balancer the weight was on the back side he must have put it on back wards the spacer so the crank will turn an not hit the oil pan
Rob Rolando View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Suspended User -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Rolando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 9:23am
I don't feel bad about my spelling and sentence structure now.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 12:00pm
they dont pay me 135k a year to spell
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

they dont pay me 135k a year to spell

That I believe,

I would guess more like 25k a year to sweep floors 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Suspended User -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Rolando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 3:47pm
With that kind of money you should of planned better and be in Florida now and not working like me.
They pay that much to sweep floors???

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 4:54pm
you mite get a job sweeping but you have to join the union lol
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 5:10pm
guess TVA is in a yearly outage now ?  What you working, 6- 10s ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Suspended User -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Rolando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 5:46pm
No thanks, I put in my 25 years and now I do what I want when I want and I can't hold a broom and my beer at the sane time. 
I pay people to do my sweeping.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 6:44pm
If this EVER runs, can you post where he bought the engine from? Big smile
I was thinking it might not run long with all the oil drained to the side but maybe it's a SPECIAL Tennessee sidehill puller?????
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 7:07pm
ok, i have a serious question, is this motor going to have the same oil cooling setup as the other engine did
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 7:28pm
I think I'll just sit back and watch this one unfold! lol
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

If this EVER runs, can you post where he bought the engine from? Big smile
I was thinking it might not run long with all the oil drained to the side but maybe it's a SPECIAL Tennessee sidehill puller?????

LOL, we will see how the story changes this time Charlie but before he got thrown off the other site it was claimed to be a rebuild for a customer. Couple new rings, bearing or two, gaskets and a brand new orange paint job,, same as a Jasper except they use green paint. LOL

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 2:32pm
naw steve the outages just last 28 to 35 day if we are lucky we have one in the spring and one in the fall but most years just have one and guys I am not Pankey just go check out my face book
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 3:14pm
Rob you couldnt pay me to leave Tennessee for fla to hot to many people to many damm yankees
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 3:16pm
as for the engine when it runs i vid it and post
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 9:56am
when i see Mitch mon i will ask about the oil
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 10:24am
Being I was reading on YT a week or so ago and Mitch was wanting a dyno challenge, engine buildoff and I made him aware that there is an event scheduled, coming up in August and not far from you boys. I have not heard back yet if he will be in attendance yet......

Make sure to ask him for us. There's plenty of time to apply for an extra day of vacation. Or at least make up some excuses as to why he won't show up at what he wanted.

Please rember these items when you look into the mirror on Monday and ask that bi-polar personality. Report back shortly.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 12:11pm
i am telling yall i am not mitch check out my facebook
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

video of first time cranking tn stud
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:17am
that thing is going to be the Tn. scud like a scud missile it will blow  
Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 11:31am
How convenient the pictures are gone now... the Tn scud must have lit off, probably into the side of spank-me's shop of horrors. Hope the gleason is ok....
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic