This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pooring down rain here tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pooring down rain here tonight
    Posted: 26 Feb 2023 at 10:51pm
Sure glad ol shameless ain't got the thermostat turned down on his old machine tonight. Dang mud was just about to get dried up. Its pouring down rain, lighting and thunder too. Hoping it don't turn into snow tonight. I never got my butt outta the house today and fixed the electric wires on the snow plow truck, nor did I get the fan belt put on the skid loader. I'm hurting so bad tonight, the dang pain pills aren't doing much good. Dang arthritis anyway.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 2:44am
  Well,,Tom,,I feel for you and all the old timers that suffer from this,,That is what woke me up earlier and just have put up with the throbbing pain,,,, Mine gets better when I start moving around and stay active but who gonna do that at 1:45 in the morning,,,??
  Good Luck with whatevev you find that helps,,,and make sure you post on here so the rest of us can try it,,,,,,Clap
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 6:58am
The forecast for me....snow, ice pellets, rain, drizzle ... ALL coming here around the 'drive home commute time'...

Shameless must have upgrade to a 'Twister' spinner on that machine of his !!!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 9:08am
 Tom you sound like my wife and her fibrmyalga, when it rains it hurts the worst.
  We are supposed to have rain, couls see 1" tp 1 1/2" & high wind all day to day hit 51 by midnight and 30 by tomorrow morning
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 2:28pm
Storm raced across OK, intensified and rolled up this way.  Around 1am got a brief shower, hard and strong but lasted moments, wife had Doc Appt this morning so Up at 3, rain almost here.  Wind picked up came torrents of showers and blowing rain, over by 4:30am.  Winds picked up, reports of straight line wind in excess of 35mph gusts over 50.  Been that way all day but rain moved out.  Wind SUPPOSED to die back after 3pm around here.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 9:00pm
Guys I'm sure glad that young feller Shameless didn't have his darned Ol machine on last night. We had over 3" of rain overnight. I walked outback and looked in the little ol crick running thru my property. There was just a trickle of water in it. It was a good ol soaker, just goes to show me, I need a load or two of rock on the driveway.   
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 6:27am
Were not gully washers here but I too am needing a re-lay of gravel on our drive.  Probably seven truck loads spread.    At $some real$ money these days.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic