This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plow day pictures from Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plow day pictures from Saturday
    Posted: 29 May 2023 at 8:39am
Weiss Lake Tractor club had a plow day Saturday in Hokes Bluff,AL

Went over and enjoyed a day of fellowship and fun (and tractors) with these great people.
Got rained out twice in the last month, but as you can tell from the dust, the top 6-8"
were dry,then it was still wet. Sorry for so many "slow-mo's, I had my camera in the wrong setting for a while, still love just watching the dirt roll!

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Sponsored Links

wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 9:17am
Thanks for sharing. I like seeing all the colors out in a field.
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:16am
Thanks for sharing Joe , great pics as always
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 10:39am
Yeah , THANKS for sharing . Been wanting a disc plow for my old D 15 . Nice to see them in action .
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 2:23pm
Thanks for sharing  

Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 3:46pm
Brings back memories of my youth.  Thanks, what no G's there?
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 3:51pm
they’re plowing a little too fast for G s 
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 6:41am
Very nice, thanks.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 6:52am
Nice to see old tractors doing what they were built to do. Notice how worn out plows need to be nosed in and leaning to the left to get them in the ground. The D17 still  and the short video of the WD45 have their plows running close to level.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
GeneD14 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 3:30pm
Those pictures were the highlight of my day!
Thanks for posting!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic