This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pics of paps old wc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb from md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pics of paps old wc
    Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:00pm
These photos are of my grandfathers old wc with a sickle bar mower he said today he cant remember the year but he said this is one of the many pieces of a-c that was bought from Mr Bill Long and his dads dealership in Md. this tractor was replaced by a d17 narrow front with a loader....Jb
8050 FWA, 190XT, 185, Styled wc, Unstyled wc, (2)C, (2)WD45NF, WD45WF, WD,416h, 716h, 312h, 8070 pedal.
Sponsored Links

TedBuiskerN.IL. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedBuiskerN.IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:15pm
That would be about a 1945 model with the steel rear end.
Most problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
David Gibson (OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Gibson (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:17pm
Thanks. I love to see tho old pictures.
David Gibson
http://www.darkecountysteam.com
1956 WD45
jb from md View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb from md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:21pm
i just learned how to run the scanner  ill post some more soon .i have a whole old photo album full of old farming pics . the best is having pap tell you a 30 minute story about a photo  ....Jb
8050 FWA, 190XT, 185, Styled wc, Unstyled wc, (2)C, (2)WD45NF, WD45WF, WD,416h, 716h, 312h, 8070 pedal.
David Gibson (OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Gibson (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:30pm
It would be cool if someone would make a book that is all old farming pictures.
David Gibson
http://www.darkecountysteam.com
1956 WD45
BillyL(SC) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyL(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 9:57pm
JB, you need to write down the stories he tells you. My Grandad loved to tell stories,he was a good storyteller and I loved to here them. People told me to write them down but I didn't because I had heard them all so many times I knew them by heart. Now that he has been gone for seven years I want to tell them to my little boy but can't remember any of them. I love the old pics. Billy
Jeff-in-Kunkletown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff-in-Kunkletown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 6:31am
Really cool that it was bought from the family dealership of a forum member.
Sucess is how high you bounce after hitting bottom. Gen. George S. Patton
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 7:32am
Neat picture and story -- thanks for sharing.
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 6:52pm
Yes, I see Jason.  This is a tractor My Father Sold.  Thanks for posting. 
You know, we sold a lot of WC's with Sickle Bar mowers.  They were hard to mount but once on they were great to mow with. 
Look forward to seeing you and your relatives next year. 
Let me wish you and yours the a Very Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.  
Good Luck!
Bill long 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic