This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

photo for keepgoing 160 photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kip in cny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: photo for keepgoing 160 photo
    Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 7:21pm
This is the only photo I have on hand of the 160.  This is with the MF exhaust on the 160  its hard to tell but  it taller then factory. 
160 CA 920diesel 5020 HD-3
Sponsored Links

kip in cny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kip in cny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 7:55pm
bump 
Keepgoing View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keepgoing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 7:58pm
Thank you for the pic Kip, do you think the muffler will clear the hood with just the manifold and elbow? or is an extension pipe neccesary.

Your AC looks good, I wish I had a bucket on mine. If I could pick one up I would. Do you know any for sale.
kip in cny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kip in cny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:06pm
Try it with out the extension and see I did this like 10 years ago I cant remember why but I still think it was to clear the hood plus the exhaust was eye level for me and kept getting exhaust in my face.  I dont know of any 460 loaders for sale but just ask on the page someone will have one.  
Keepgoing View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keepgoing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:15pm
This is the picture of the ext pipe I'm coming up with for 522584M92. is this was you used.

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by kip in cny kip in cny wrote:

Try it with out the extension and see I did this like 10 years ago I cant remember why but I still think it was to clear the hood plus the exhaust was eye level for me and kept getting exhaust in my face.  I dont know of any 460 loaders for sale but just ask on the page someone will have one.  
Kip, you sound like me, I solve some problem, and a year or two later I can't remember how or why!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
bigfish_Oh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish_Oh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:41pm
can't remember ? I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but know the phone number of 2 girlfriends from 1973 and 1975, I checked, it is still their parents numbers.
1941 WC sat for 29 years,started & dynoed 27 h.p.
1957 WD45 Grandpa bought new,factory p.s.,added wfe
1951 WD, factory p.s.
1960 D14 HnMk IV BkHoe 4 sale
2014 HD Tri Glide
2009 GMC CC SLT Dually
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic