This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Passion Pink

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passion Pink
    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 5:12pm
So, I made these two little things this week and was thinking about mailing one to AZ and the other one to NE.
But when I check the usps website for shipping, it said both places had a $100 dangerous delivery fee.
And even if I did mail them out, they would not post pictures holding them.
What do you think, should I just keep them or what.

Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 7:11pm
LMAO!!! thems good! I hope the sasquatch comes to NE?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 4:48pm
Naw, that one is on it's way to AZ.  He's working on that 454.  You're getting the good lookin gal.

They look GOOD!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 8:00pm
that's the same gal I've got on the front grills of my 7010 and 180! used the 180 one year to pull a float ina parade, the judges made me cover up the lady on the grill. PffffT!
cabinhollow View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 2:44pm
This is the sasquatch that needs to go to NE.

TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 5:26pm
Wow, Beauty and the Beast lol! Don't separate them, anyone can see they were "made" for each other.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 6:14pm
Give ye 10 for the left and 5 for the right ... on secon thoughts seein who it looks like, maybe only a dollar 93...    LOL

They look very good... even after Shamers made a visit with his pash-onnet pink... after he done twisted yur arm......Shocked

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 6:45am

Hey Cabin,,,them are great lookin and,,,,and,,,great ones to start a lively discussion bout " Mine is Bigger than yours"    ain't they,,,??LOLLOL
cabinhollow View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 9:40am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey Cabin,,,them are great lookin and,,,,and,,,great ones to start a lively discussion bout " Mine is Bigger than yours"    ain't they,,,??LOLLOL

desertjoe,
about 4 clicks on the keyboard and I can make any part of a design, any size you want it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic