This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OT: Xbox Live...Strange/Curious

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT: Xbox Live...Strange/Curious
    Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:12am
I know this don't apply to alot of you but I'm starting to get friend requests on xbox live form people with tractor names.(Tractor88 and TractorisHONKY) are these any of you guys??

I wouldn't mind adding forum members as friends, In fact I would love to just tell me first. I know this is way off topic but this was starting to bother me.  
1937 WC, 1950 CA, 1959 D14, 1967 190XT, 2006 Ram 3500
Sponsored Links

Austin(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:34am
I Have a PS3 and I am on there...Allis-Chalmers
"Better By Design"
AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:44am
I forgot to add this but my username/gamertag on xbox live is the same as it is on here.

AllisChalmers37
Roddo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 8:11pm
Mine is Roddoh, but I dont use it much.
AC8030 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC8030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 8:45pm

I'm Tractor 88 I'm sorry I saw awhile back that you had some xbox thing on here so I thought I would add you as a friend on there I used to be called AC8070 on here but I forgot my password so I made a new one.

AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by AC8030 AC8030 wrote:

I'm Tractor 88 I'm sorry I saw awhile back that you had some xbox thing on here so I thought I would add you as a friend on there I used to be called AC8070 on here but I forgot my password so I made a new one.

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude it just came to me as a surprise to see people with tractor gamer tags and I was really wondering about how people got my gamer tag(forgot it was my signature). I am really glad to see forum members on Xbox Live too. I've had several people in the past want to be my friend and it just be nothing but trouble. I'm afraid that scammers and spammers may get desperate enough to start using video games to annoy and aggravate people. The thing that really got me concerned about you was that you had no personal information or bio what so ever, I thought this could be another one that could be trouble. Thank You for letting me know that you are Tractor 88, it takes a lot off of my mind and I'm glad that you added me.

Hey, I noticed that you play Black Ops. Check out my player card, I try to keep AC alive everywhere I can. Funny thing is that I probably played with that player card longer than I've played the game. LOL

Again sorry and Thank You,
Jeremy (AllisChalmers37)
AC8030 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC8030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:04pm

It's okay I know what you mean you cant trust everyone and I saw your player card and I like it I got the old A-C emblem on mine.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic