This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Orange Spectacular

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orange Spectacular
    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 8:46pm
Three weeks from Tomorrow we will be parting like theirs no tomorrow. I hope everyone has safe travels, looking forward to reacquainting with old friends.. 
Sponsored Links

JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 9:17pm
Who will we be parting?
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 9:40pm
Shameless and his snow machine!
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 11:07pm
ya'll are safe again this year....my legs are leaking to bad to come play with ya'll! the worst part is....i just bought new batteries for my grease gun! PfffffT! i hope ya'll have a great time and drive safe to and from! Darrell...what's the show toy this year?
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 5:46am
2300 self propelled sprayer. go to OrangeSpectacular and scroll down and there is a picture of it and a form to order.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 11:55pm
thanks!
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 6:21am
Will there be a meeting of Forum participants ?

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 7:32am
Usually we meet on the east end of the Argribition building at 11 A.M. Daily.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 8:02am
Sorry to hear you can't make it Shameless, not gonna be the same without you. Take care of yourself and hope you get better. I will be there Friday and Saturday. Hope to meet up with a bunch of you guys on here. Should be a great show this year with the Gathering of the Orange there . Like Darrel says 11 o'clock each morning. Large building ,east side of show grounds .They usually put featured tractors inside there to display. Safe travels all who are coming.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 6:47am
Shameless want me to put your name on one of those sprayer toys?
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 6:50am
I've been planning to be at Hutch for a year but unfortunately it looks like  the CDN/US border will not be open until July 21 which is the Wednesday of the show. I'm two days drive away so have all but given up the plan. Will be at Findley GOTO and now maybe the Half Century. I big disappointment 
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 8:35am
That sucks Calvin, I also talked to my friend Mark Everett and the UK border is still not open, he's wondering if he and Julie can make it either.  I am sick of this pandemic crap.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 10:18am
Sorry you guys (& gals) are not going to make it.  You'll be missed Calvin n Shameless.  I guess I'll just leave my grease gun at home now....

Darrell, I too was in touch with Mark and hoping the crap would be over with so they could fly out.  There's still time, but it doesn't look good.  We'll be thinkin of em though.

John Colo......how's the peach crop looking?

PS  Oh yeah,,,,,Scott B, how'd the surgery go and how are you doin?

Edited by Ted J - 04 Jul 2021 at 10:18am
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 11:50pm
I had the first peaches at the Farmers Market yesterday.  Crop is looking good so I will try to have a couple 20 lb boxes to bring and share.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 3:10am
Darrell....YES! please...i'll send you a check for one...i'm unable to print out the form.
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Sorry you guys (& gals) are not going to make it.  You'll be missed Calvin n Shameless.  I guess I'll just leave my grease gun at home now....

Darrell, I too was in touch with Mark and hoping the crap would be over with so they could fly out.  There's still time, but it doesn't look good.  We'll be thinkin of em though.

Thanks for asking Ted. Heading into the surgery tomorrow (7/6) am. Ready to get this thing out. Was back in the ER last Monday…..thought they’d move the surgery up but just more antibiotics!
Wish I could be there for the peaches, cheese, sausage and shenanigans. Next year for sure. You all be safe and have fun! Looking forward to the pics.
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 10:39pm
prayers for you Scott...let us know as soon as you can how things are going!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2021 at 5:03am
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Thanks for asking Ted. Heading into the surgery tomorrow (7/6) am. Ready to get this thing out. Was back in the ER last Monday…..thought they’d move the surgery up but just more antibiotics!
Wish I could be there for the peaches, cheese, sausage and shenanigans. Next year for sure. You all be safe and have fun! Looking forward to the pics.

Prayers headed your way Scott.
Please keep us posted.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2021 at 1:18pm
Prayer Scott for  fast healing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic