This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No sense in comin over.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No sense in comin over.......
    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 2:46am
Shameless. Yer windmill is buried under about 6 feet of snow! But don't blame me, you dun did it's to yerself! 

I can't hardly get my hand up to the desk to grab the mouse. . Took a nasty fall on the ice and now my shoulder is all banged up.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 2:59am
 Well,,GOOD MORNIN there,,,,, Les  Clap Shoot,,I told ole Shameless to go over and keep you company cause thet dan tree of his done tore up his porch and he gettin cold,,,,somehow,,,I'm thinkin he ain't gonna wanna do so much more messin with thet contraption of his'n,,,,,,,,Wink  Thas the problem with them weather makers,,,,they tend to become their own boss's and want to dump on the builders as well as others,,,,,WinkWink
 Whatever was you doin to cause your fall,??,,,,you do know you is lucky you was able to get up and get back inside,,,,sheeesh ,,,you makin ME cold just talkin to you,,,,cause I can almost hear the friggin wind from here,,,!!!  BRRrrrrrrr BE CAREFUL OUT THAR,,,!!!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 7:11am
dang Les...I didn't think you of all people was a KLUTZ! and...I thoughts you was gonna take it easy over this winter? I sure hope you gits better by spring, cuz you'll hafta help load all them windmill pieces!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

dang Les...I didn't think you of all people was a KLUTZ! and...I thoughts you was gonna take it easy over this winter? I sure hope you gits better by spring, cuz you'll hafta help load all them windmill pieces!

Les,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Les,,,,I really feel for you havin to put up with this sort of mental anguish and abuse,,,,he,,,,he coulda offered to come over and help nurse you back to health and,,,,and,,,since you got thet bum arm,,,him come take care of the wood stove be full all day and night til this storm blows over,,,,ummmmmm  you want I should help you sell thet windmill,,,,????Wink Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:15am
go ahead Joe....maybe the same person would wanna buy the Chevy/Allis? (poke,poke). becides...ole Les don't have no wood stove, he has propane!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:11pm
Sheesh why don't you two get married and get it over with? Seems to be the norm now.LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

go ahead Joe....maybe the same person would wanna buy the Chevy/Allis? (poke,poke). becides...ole Les don't have no wood stove, he has propane!

ouch,,,,ouch,,,,ouch,,,,ouch,,,,ouch,,,,DON'T YOU DARE,,,,!!! JUST DON'T YOU DARE,,,!!!!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm
   Sheesh why don't you two get married and get it over with?

Wink 
Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Hey Les, get better quick... in the meantime, get your nurse to rub some Two Old Goats on ur owies..  Wink   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Hey Les, get better quick... in the meantime, get your nurse to rub some Two Old Goats on ur owies..  Wink   LOL
HOLY COW!!!  It's gittin just like that poli-tics site!!  We be throwin mud ALL OVER the place now!!  An all cause of a Chebby/Allis wit a wind mill in the back seat......I never.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:16pm
plus ole Les prolly still has that danged skid loader still in his garage to bump my head on! PffffT!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:15am
Wouldn't wanna break the ole loader now would ya? Wacko
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:47am
when you walk around his garage in the dark, you don't know if you should crawl, walk backwards, walk bent over, or move in any other way so not to gits hurt! and that's just gittin to the beer fridge! that silly dude had his skid steer in there with the big bale prongs tilted down, that's what I kept banging my head on! shucks...I coulda poked an eye out! PffffT!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:05am
Wow shameless, more than once. Slow down, the beer ain't goin anywhere. Ouch 

Edited by chaskaduo - 01 Feb 2019 at 9:06am
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Wow shameless, more than once. Slow down, the beer ain't goin anywhere. Ouch 

That's for sure and if it's in the frig it isn't getting warm and if yous in that big a hurry to get another one grab 2 at a time
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:52am
Don't he pay the lectric bill??  I know all about them forks too.....he was layin a trap for somebody...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 11:20am
Les I hope your shoulder is feeling better now that you know your trap has worked on two and maybe a few times. Probably have to set a new one now. Wink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 3:56pm
The intersection by my place use to be a Y more than a T and a steep bank the town boys with a 4x4 liked to climb. The adobe mud make big chunks in the rain and covered the upper road. Two boys that went that way to work got tired of it Angry and put spikes in the mud track. Well more tracks and nobody around with a flat tire CryCryCry and they were very disappointed.

Twenty years latter the subject of more than one flat tire at a time came up with a group. One guy speaks up my friend went out driving in the country and had 4 tires all go flat. The 2 felt much better finding their "work" ClapClapClap had gotten results.

So like chaskaduo I hope you feeling better Les. Now that a second victim LOLLOLLOL  has come forward.

Edited by Ray54 - 02 Feb 2019 at 3:57pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 2:13am
I ain't skeered of that ole Les catch'in me, i'm skeered of the nurse catch'in me! I heard she is a good aim!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 9:10am
Ya wouldn't want to get cornered in that garage by Miss Annie Oakley.
You might not have enough beer in the fridge to wait her out.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 9:52am
   BY,,,THE,,WAY,,,,,where is ole Les,,????? He's prolly over there standin guard over his valuables waitin on them jeep stealers to try again,,,,I'll bet he's got him a nice trap set,,,so best be careful,,Shameless,,,,,,,LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic