This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Push - E15 will drop gas price 10 cents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 5:18pm
Ditto
Sponsored Links

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 6:22pm
Gas WAS going down in St Louis - $3.47 at a few places - BAM today $3.95 , thanks Joe and company
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by WF owner WF owner wrote:

It seems that most are more interested in blaming someone they don't like, more than they are listening to facts. Many are more interested in making this, and a lot of other threads into a political thing, even though the rules are that there is supposed to be no politics in this forum.

Well sir, this thread did take a turn toward political, and yes, I'm part of that turn, and I apologize. I will cease and desist, I know I said that before, but this time I will. But, for  the record, yes, my interest is finding the cause of problems and doing what I can to eliminate said problem. I dislike, as you put it, because I perceive them as a cause of a problem. I don't point the finger just because I don't like someone.
In any case, I notice you didn't mind wading in, even though you perceived it to be political. You didn't seem to mind until someone disagreed with you, and offered logic and fact to back up their (my) point.
I value your opinion, may not agree with all of it, but I respect and value your opinion. If you would like to discuss further, I look forward to you visiting on the dark side (political page). cheers

Edited by LouSWPA - 14 Apr 2022 at 9:39pm
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 9:15am

It seems that most are more interested in blaming someone they don't like, more than they are listening to facts. Many are more interested in making this, and a lot of other threads into a political thing, even though the rules are that there is supposed to be no politics in this forum.

NOPE,  you were presented with facts, of course its political, Libs have gone on record saying they want high gas prices and with bidens EO's they have succeeded. 

If you are going to discuss high energy prices its obviously political as it is the current policy of this administration, they made it political.

The blame rests squarely on this WH, its not because its some one we dislike, it is a fact, nice try.

Edited by NEVER green - 15 Apr 2022 at 9:59am
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 9:27am
NO ONE will buy "electric cars" if you have the price of gas at $2.00  .... there is an AGENDA.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 9:39am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

NO ONE will buy "electric cars" if you have the price of gas at $2.00  .... there is an AGENDA.

And they have come right out and said it!Confused  I DISLIKE  moronic policies.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 9:54am

I challenge you to name one subject that has not been politicized by the left. EVERYTHING is....that way you can't talk about it because your being political!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic