This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Project B210

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Project B210
    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:28pm
My brother and I picked this unit up today from a guy that wanted it to go to a good home and where it could be restored. The engine needs some work--it's locked up, and shroud on it is rusted. The rest of the tractor is in decent shape. My brother and I are going to get her running again and then maybe strip it down and redo it all. A few things are missing on this and I am hoping some of you might be able to help. The gas tank is gone--gentleman said it was rusted out. I think B&S has new ones that fit...maybe someone can confirm these work. Also, the AC grille emblem is gone. I have a feeling that piece may be problematic/pricey to replace. Any help is appreciated. 

Edited by Austin(WI) - 16 Feb 2020 at 8:55pm
"Better By Design"
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:49pm
Nice, that might clean up good enough to keep original. Looks in good shape
Austin(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:53pm
It has been repainted once before already. We are going to try to clean it up to see what it looks like.

"Better By Design"
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:17pm
nice that has the eat that i want  i bet that cleans up nice enought to be proud of  i always like the working clothes the best
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 1:50pm
Its amazing that the seat is still there or in the shape its in! Usually, they're trashed.... Looks like a great start Austin!! I have a couple mower decks that'll fit that along with a snowblower if interested...
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 9:11pm
There is not a currently produced thank that will line up with the hood and look correct. Good used tanks can be found on eBay but often range from $80 to over $100. There were some plastic tanks used on some commercial Lawn Boy mowers that will come close to fitting correctly but required a new hole in the tank support and a couple little mods to the tank.
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
Matt Tallant View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Tallant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 8:15pm
I have a steering wheel cap
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:34am
do you have the 10hp engine with all the starter,gen stuff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic