This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Must be cold outside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Must be cold outside
    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 6:31pm
There's a heck of a lot of new posts on here the past couple of days. Everybody sitting by the fire.   I had to take the old gal to the horsepistol very early yesterday. Blood pressure was thru the roof. Local hospital got her stableized and sent her on to Des Mones. Come to find out the top half of her heart had slowed down and was outta adjustment with the bottom half. Bottom half was pumping like crazy trying to adjust itself thus the high blood pressure. They had to give her some sorta shock treatment to get her back on track. Turned out ok, they didn't even keep her over night. Blood pressure is now lower than it's been in years. It's in the normal range. Shes been gabbing on the phone ALL day so -- back to normal.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 30 Jan 2019 at 6:33pm
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:47pm
Hope it stays that way, sounds like Afib, after the second time my sister-in-law had that they finally put her on some meds that has taken care of it.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:52pm
They explained her blood pressure meds only lasted 6 hours. They took her off that and put her on one that lasts 24 hours. Hopefully no more spikes in Blood pressure.   Ya they called it afib or something like that.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:38pm
I hope she is able to stay on the normal way. seems to be a lot of this going around lately
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 12:55am
That's good news Tom!!  I'll add her to my prayer list.
That high pressure COULD be because she's married to you???
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic