This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Monarch 6 TON sold on auction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monarch 6 TON sold on auction
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 3:37pm
Sure would have liked this one  to add to my derelicts but was just 580 miles to far away...
...Aumann auctions had this 6TON today, sold for 3,000 bucks, it was stuck. 

They also had a caterpillar 5 Ton for only 17,000 bucks...

A 1922 HOLT 5 TON used for logging and snow removal, $17,500

And a 1921 HOLT 10 TON Northern Logger..  used not to far from me in Butternut Wi. $30,000 bucks.

A BEST SIXTY for $57000...

and other tractors...

1910 Marshall Colonial Class C  $535,500 (including fees)

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
DAYUM!!
Mactractor View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mactractor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 3:53pm
By those prices JC, your entire collection probably worth millions!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 12:30am
Wow, over half a million for a 109 year old tractor!  I can't believe what people paid for paper.  I guess this shows there are still people  interested in old iron, and willing to pay big bucks for it.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 11:35am
And I had someone tell me I had to many Motorcycles and should sell some - like they dont make the older Norton's now but my few are all 60's and 70's machines 
 Hmm - wonder what my HD5G would bring or my Adams 411 road grader (believe 1938)
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
NomoreJohnDeere View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NomoreJohnDeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 12:43pm
When they bring those prices it at least lets you know they will be preserved well
As in those fellas have what it takes to keep them up 
HD3
ACcrazy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Coke-in-MN Coke-in-MN wrote:

And I had someone tell me I had to many Motorcycles and should sell some - like they dont make the older Norton's now but my few are all 60's and 70's machines 
 Hmm - wonder what my HD5G would bring or my Adams 411 road grader (believe 1938)

You can never have too many motorcycles, Coke! Smile
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:25am
Coke,
It is impossible to have too many 'cycles! Now, as for the price of old iron, my experience is that if I own it, it is worthless, if I am attempting to purchase it, then it is worth more than my weight in gold!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:16am
Yea DMiller, "DAYUM" That's what I thought too when I watched the 1918 PARTS CATALOG FOR IHC TITAN ENGINES sell for $1200 bucks with 10% on top making it $1320.00  . I didn't even bother to sign in for the 'just in case' happened in the auction somewhere. LOL

Mactractor, Millions of what? Like Lou said, what I own seems to be worthless, but if somebody else has it, it's worth their weight in gold... Wacko

Coke, I hope it wasn't me that said it to you that you had too many cycles... You sure had a slug of them. whew!  But I think you have one to many 2-71 destroyets aroun there...Wink  You should set it out by the road for the gar.... ah never mind, it is perfectly fine where it's at. LOL

NMJD, you sure got that correct, they will be pampered and babied by the new owners at the prices they got for that stuff.   Can you imagine a half a million bucks in just one slow old hunk of iron???  and theres no 3pt or lectric start on them either...or four wheel drive. and road gear be  what 3 1/2 miles an hour? 

Like the now deceased neighbor that use to collect the good old iron, Morris Blomgren, he would say, you can't eat money and the antiques were better investment than the stock market...  here is a short vid from the net of him... He could tell you stories on every item he had. Miss the setting and the 'local museum' and the conversations.
[TUBE]eCI_3fPsloU[/TUBE]

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic