This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing chaskaduo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 6:32pm
So, has anyone heard any more about/from him ??
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 6:54pm
Two broken hips are NOT good. Tremendous pain and likely a body cast. Will be lifting Chaskaduo up in prayer.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 6:01am

Hey JC,,have you heard anything lately from or aboot ole Chask,,??
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 7:11am
Prayers going out for our ole buddy Chas.🙏🙏🙏
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 1:08pm
Yes, Prayer for healing. 
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 6:47pm
By NO means am I comparing "apples-apples", But 11 years ago we had a Clydes Dale horse farmer that took it upon himself to "bareback" ride one of his steeds Cry . His wife found him 18 hours later laying on the back-end of the property with a split pelvis Cry
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 1:41pm
I talked to Momma Chaska today, she said Elliot is at stage 4 and being transfered to hospice care... He can't stand up anymore.  He gives her a call once in awhile but sounds like he is pretty weak.  They don't let anyone in to see him, not even her from what I am understanding... but that is due to the covid deal I am sure.
  Told her we  are thinking of him and to tell Elliott that.  And that there was a bunch if forum members praying for him too.  
   Wish I had better news.Disapprove
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:30pm
Hate to hear that, prayers for peace, both for him and the family
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 8:39pm
i miss my buddy BIG TIME! stage 4 cancer? prayers for him from our house!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 9:28pm

Yeah,,I miss ole Chask too,,,Sure sad to hear about his condition and going on Hospice. I talked with ole JC earlier and asked him to ask Momma Chaska if those that want could maybe give him a ring to help raise his spirits,,,,,Clap
 Prayin for our friend,,,,,,
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 6:29am
That's very very sad to hear. Prayers for comfort to Chas / Elliot.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 9:24am
Not the kind of news I was hoping for when I first asked. But know from my alments it helps having prayers from all the friends I have not met in person.

The more those sick with other than covid are kept from their loved ones, the more we see how cruel the devil really is.
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 10:27am
Very sad , prayers for Elliott from SC .
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 8:38pm
It's too bad, sad to hear. The guy never seemed to complain much about his heath, seemed to take life in stride. God bless him and his family.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 1:01am
Fella's,  Momma Chaska gave a call earlier in the evening and said that the doctors are giving Elliott 6 months tops... and she thinks he won't last that long. 
 He is in lot of pain and they are giving him pain killers to give him some comfort.
 When he gets moved to hospice, it sounds like that his sisters will do a little write up to let us know more...
 Prayers for Momma Chaska, Elliott and family.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 7:00am
Sad indeed. Prayers from Iowa
Mr.P View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 9:28am
Prayers from Utah.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 9:49am
Prayers added from up here in Alberta.  May God be with Chask and his family at this difficult time.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 10:13am
  Lord be with Cask and his family
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 6:28pm

I just don't have any words that can explain how I feel now,,,,May God Bless him and stay with him to ease his pain,,,,,,
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 6:52pm
Very sad to hear that about Chask. Since he is on hospice it seems that his family should be allowed short visits with him at the least. Prayers that God will give him and his family peace and comfort during this time.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 7:01pm
adding to the many prayers...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:24pm
Prayers from Illinois
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:58pm
So sorry to get the bad news, I hope they can control his pain so whatever time he has left is at least comfortable.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:21pm
Very troubling news indeed. May God support and comfort Chask and his family. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:09pm
Prayers of comfort on the way for our friend Chask from Central Illinois .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 9:29pm
Fellas, I got some more bad news, or maybe some good news if you believe in being absent of the body is being present with the Lord.
 Momma Chaska called about quarter past 7 and said that Elliott has passed away, and is now at peace.
  She said Elliott had enjoyed our phone conversations but he loved being on the Allis forum with his friends.
  Chask wanted no fanfare just a quiet passing.
 Sure will miss ol' Chaska for his humor an replies...
 Rest in peace my friend.

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 9:44pm
RIP friend, glad his worldly pain is gone, prayers for the family

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:36pm
Rest in peace Chask.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 12:13am
dang it! gosh...i'm sure gonna miss him ALOT! he was a great partner in crime and i considered him a GREAT friend. even tho we never met in person...we didn't have to...we understood him in many ways. rest in peace my friend, you will be missed, but not forgotten!  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic