This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas from the frozen tundra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas from the frozen tundra
    Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 8:53am
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Grams Familys in MN, where we have just set a new all time record for snow in the month of December.  The 180 and blower has had a lot of exercise this past month and also the D-17 and loader has had it's share of activity. 
Sponsored Links

tom (OH) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 8:56am
Yes and a Merry Christmas to you and all from the Adams's in Ohio. We had a touch of fresh snow over night.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 9:35am
Merry Christmas. In Rochester it's not only an all time record snow for December but for any month ever recorded.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
rickwsomd View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickwsomd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 9:45am
Merry Christmas.  We had a few flurries here, but it has also been a cold December here in Maryland.  God Bless, Rick W.
Rick W.(So.MD)
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 10:44am
Darrell

Merry Christmas from 1 Darryl to another. Enjoyed watching you work your tractor with your boys this past summer in Albert city.

Take care, Darryl
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Henry se/k! View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry se/k! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 11:26am
You need to come doun to sun shine in Kansas. Not one flake this season yet. If we are lucky, none before we leave for Az on monday. You have my pitty. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!        Henry and Linda                                      
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 12:21pm
 Merry Christmas Darrell
 No snow here yet, but they say tonite. Thought of you when deer hunting in New York, my buddy remarked about how we weren't sitting around the kerosene heater like a campfire this year! They wondered why I found that so funny. Happy New Year too...Harvey
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 12:47pm
Merry Christmas to all, just came in from blowing my drive with the 185, actually very pretty but tired of it, too much all ready.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 2:02pm
I hate to snow on your parade Darrell, but the 'Frozen Tundra' is in Green Bay Wisconsin.  Don't you watch the Packers vs Vikings games??  Even the news media says that it is in Green Bay.  LOL  You can have it if you want though...  We have set records here too, for the month.  I don't know about the all time though.  Pretty hard to beat the GIANT snow we had in 58-59.  Now THAT was a lot of snow!!
Merry Christmas and God Bless.  Stay warm and safe, till.....
Ted & Family
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 4:55pm
Merry Christmas Darrell.Hope you can stay warm. God Bless.

Edited by Bob D. (La) - 25 Dec 2010 at 4:55pm
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 7:35am
I think the Metrodome turf is frozen tundra now too.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 9:14am
I think the real Frozen Tundra is in Green Bay!! Hope everyone had as nice of a Christmas as we did. GO PACK!!!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic