This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maple Syrup information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maple Syrup information
    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:39am
Folks,
 Per a request in another thread, I am going to start a discussion on All things Maple Syrup related. 
A little back ground: I have been playing with maple syrup production for years. 
Somewhat old school in most of my projects this is no exception.
I am still learning about the art of making maple syrup. 

I will try to answer questions to the best of my knowldge. Some areas I do not have first hand knowledge in and may refer to other folks for that.

Here goes: 
Feb 2021 some pictures as we will just start from today but if the need arrizes I have lots of pictures from the past to talk about too.

Here I am making some moves on the draw off side of the old 3x10 King wood fired evaporator:

Yes we have a few bells and whistles on the old rig. This is a temp read out which controls the automatic draw off system. (opens and closes a vlave base on syrup temp):

I am preparing to add some filter aid to syrup in the stainless container then pump it through the filter press to make it crystal clear:

Shot of the evaporator room 16 x 24:

Friend Steve firing the rig with red oak slabs:

Center sections of the front pan at full boil:

This section is where the finished syrup will be made. Bubbles indicate we are getting closer to finished syrup:

Here I am setting a 2-1/2 gal jug of syrup aside after filtering. These go into the freezer for long term storage:

We make about 150 gallons of syrup in a avg season.

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 01 Mar 2021 at 7:09am
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Sponsored Links

modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:15am
By coincidence, I made french toast this morning, and I like to adorn mine with pure maple syrup. But since I don't have any sugar bush, know how or inside connection, I'm stuck with Great Value brand. Cry

Reminds me a bit of making tomato sauce. You start out with so much and end up with so little.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:24am

Now, that right there is a man that likes to take care of his feets,,when a much needed rest is needed,,,on them snazzy milk can seats,,,,,Wink
 I've always wondered, Chris,, how did the settlers ever figure that the stuff oozing out of trees would make such great tasting food,,,,??
wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:08am
Chris, no insulation in the roof? But I'm guessing it gets plenty warm in there.

Bet that burns a lot of wood!
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:10am
Hey Chris,
     In the picture of Steve adding wood to the firebox: right hand side there is a rack with what appears to be a bunch of small bottles. What is that for? I am guessing either a history of your maple syrup in bottles or different qualities of syrup. Curious minds need to know.
     You have a nice looking area to make syrup in; organized and spic and span.
     Thanks, Russell.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 11:43am
Thank you for posting this Chris! 

I have something for you guys to try. I put four teaspoons of pure maple syrup in my coffee every morning. Not only is it delicious, my A1C has dropped from when I was using sugar.

As always, I have a story...

A few years ago, we were camping near Daytona for the 500. Some friends from Maryland were staying with us. 

My (very patient) wife made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Cheryl, my friends wife, asked my wife for her blueberry pancake recipe. She said they were the best blueberry pancakes she had ever had.

My wife said it is not big secret; Bisquick with frozen blueberries added. We finally realized the "secret ingredient" was pure maple syrup (which they had never had).

When maple season arrived, we took them a gallon of syrup when we went to the spring Richmond race. We got a thank you card from Cheryl, with a note saying "Nancy, now my pancakes are as good as yours!"

Thanks again for posting this Chris ! 'Tis the season !!!
fleeter allis fan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleeter allis fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:56pm
Something like 85% of the world supply of maple syrup comes from Canada (check out the flag sometime) with most of that coming from Quebec. I love it. To desertjoe, like lots of things, the natives taught the pioneers how to make it. Instead of the wood fired evaporator that Sugarmaker uses, apparently the natives would make a V cut in a maple tree and collect the sap in a birch bark bucket. Then heat stones in a fire and drop them into the sap to boil it down.
I'm a man...and I can change...if I have to... I guess.
'44 B, '46 WF, '49 G, 810GT, 916H, 620
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:24am
Originally posted by modirt modirt wrote:

By coincidence, I made french toast this morning, and I like to adorn mine with pure maple syrup. But since I don't have any sugar bush, know how or inside connection, I'm stuck with Great Value brand. Cry

Reminds me a bit of making tomato sauce. You start out with so much and end up with so little.

Yes not a big pile after you squeeze it!
We have it if you need it!:)
www.mapleandhoney.com

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 04 May 2021 at 5:26am
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:29am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Now, that right there is a man that likes to take care of his feets,,when a much needed rest is needed,,,on them snazzy milk can seats,,,,,Wink
 I've always wondered, Chris,, how did the settlers ever figure that the stuff oozing out of trees would make such great tasting food,,,,??

Joe, 
I set down a lot, must be getting older or something?
Story goes that a lazy Indian squaw found a vessel full of water below a tomahawk wound in a maple tree. Seems she didnt cook supper for the brave the night before and he buried his hatched in a near by tree. Instead of walking to the creek, she used the water to cook some meat and when done the remaining liquid was very sweet. The rest is history.

Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:33am
Originally posted by wjohn wjohn wrote:

Chris, no insulation in the roof? But I'm guessing it gets plenty warm in there.

Bet that burns a lot of wood!

John,
This sugarhouse has only one layer of rough cut hemolck with batons. It does get pretty warm in there when boiling. especially if the outside temp gets near 50. 
Wood consumption: Well we put in what we can every 8 minutes. Repeat!
Regards,
Chris
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:37am
I would be curious to know how many people have never had real maple syrup (you don't know what you are missing!!!).
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:53am
Originally posted by ac hunter ac hunter wrote:

Hey Chris,
     In the picture of Steve adding wood to the firebox: right hand side there is a rack with what appears to be a bunch of small bottles. What is that for? I am guessing either a history of your maple syrup in bottles or different qualities of syrup. Curious minds need to know.
     You have a nice looking area to make syrup in; organized and spic and span.
     Thanks, Russell.

Russell,
 Good observation on the bottles! Yes they are a history of production from 2002. We didnt get a sample for first year 2001. (Its been 20 years already!)
They are whats called grading bottles. A sample of syrup is taken and visually compared to bottles that are factor made with colors of the three syrup grades or classes. 
Each time we boil we take a sample and set it in the racks.
Here is friends Gary and Jim (firing) and the second rack of samples in the south window:

I try to have a bottle for each time we boil in a season. Lets folks visiting see the progression or change of the color (class).

The sugarhouse was decorated by both Cheryl and I. She has collected many antique syrup pitchers. the rest is a hodgepodge of things. Maple or family related. I had to collect something so began finding kids blocks. 

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 01 Mar 2021 at 6:55am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:59am
Originally posted by WF owner WF owner wrote:

Thank you for posting this Chris! 

I have something for you guys to try. I put four teaspoons of pure maple syrup in my coffee every morning. Not only is it delicious, my A1C has dropped from when I was using sugar.

As always, I have a story...

A few years ago, we were camping near Daytona for the 500. Some friends from Maryland were staying with us. 

My (very patient) wife made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Cheryl, my friends wife, asked my wife for her blueberry pancake recipe. She said they were the best blueberry pancakes she had ever had.

My wife said it is not big secret; Bisquick with frozen blueberries added. We finally realized the "secret ingredient" was pure maple syrup (which they had never had).

When maple season arrived, we took them a gallon of syrup when we went to the spring Richmond race. We got a thank you card from Cheryl, with a note saying "Nancy, now my pancakes are as good as yours!"

Thanks again for posting this Chris ! 'Tis the season !!!

Yes Awesome story! Real maple is a different product than store brand! Not everyone likes it if they have had the fake stuff all their life. 
Reminds me I need to get out and do this maple thing!
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 7:04am
Originally posted by fleeter allis fan fleeter allis fan wrote:

Something like 85% of the world supply of maple syrup comes from Canada (check out the flag sometime) with most of that coming from Quebec. I love it. To desertjoe, like lots of things, the natives taught the pioneers how to make it. Instead of the wood fired evaporator that Sugarmaker uses, apparently the natives would make a V cut in a maple tree and collect the sap in a birch bark bucket. Then heat stones in a fire and drop them into the sap to boil it down.

Yes Canada has a lock on the syrup industry. And the flag!Smile Hugh amounts made in Quebec area. 
I have never tried the hot rock thing. Sounds like a lot more work! They didnt make syrup, they made cake sugar, which means they had to boil it to 255 deg F. Syrup is made around 219F.

Regards,
Chris

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 7:07am
Originally posted by WF owner WF owner wrote:

I would be curious to know how many people have never had real maple syrup (you don't know what you are missing!!!).

WF,
 Agreed! A all pure natural USA and Canada made product! Not made anywhere else in the world!
Great as a sweetener in anything you use sugar in and better for you.
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 7:20am
Folks,
Here a couple pictures inside the arch. (The structure that supports the pans).
This set of pans and arch are designed for a type of pan called a drop flue. The flues are approx 3/4 inch wide, 9 inches deep and 5 foot long. There are 14 flues. the heat/ fife has to pass through these to get up the chimney. They provide more surface area to the pan and therefor additional boiling efficiency.

Sorry I did not have the ashes cleaned out well when I took this:

The fire is held up on a set of steel grates. I have added a insulated door to this old arch. It also has a air blower under the grates and a air delivery system along the upper edge of the firebox to burn the gasses. Typically refer to as AUF (air under fire) and AOF (Air over fire) systems. Again further features added to improve boiling rate (gallons of sap per hour). (You can see the AOF nozzles protruding through the firebrick in the first picture)

Regards,
Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 01 Mar 2021 at 7:24am
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 7:47am
Chris, you misspelled honey!

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 7:50am
I like your picture showing the different colors/grades of syrup. When my dad was alive, he always tried to get some of the first run, light amber syrup. I, personally, like mid-season syrup, like the middle of the top row of your picture. I find it tastes more "mapley"!
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 8:00am
Chris I have to say I envy your setup! Very nice. We just batch boil on a cinderblock arch outside. We are micro producers. 5 gal a year. We just give it to friends and family. We do it at our cabin which is 2 hrs from home but do enjoy it. My granddaughters have drank the sap right from the tap. An experience most kids will never know and enjoy! Keep sharing the sweetness!!!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 8:53am

Yeah, Chris,,,you got a really nice enterprise there and even more so since it is obvious that you love doing it with all your family,,,!!!ClapClap
  I'm curious,,do those blue gathering lines ever freeze up,,?
 Even tho I've never had any real maple syrup,,,I'm like ole WF,,,I like the darker colored ones,,,, looks more syrup'ier,,,,Clap
 Re one of the pics in the Gallery,,,I remember one year up in Ruidoso, we were on an Elk hunt at bout 8,000 feet and we seen a BIG swarm of bees hanging on to a pine branch next to a two track road we were on. The whole bunch was bout 1 1/2 foot long and almost 1 foot around!!! The outer layer were buzzing their wings something fierce ,,I guess trying to keep warm,,,,even with my bad hearing I could hear em,!!  Always wondered why they left their hive in the winter,,,,???
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:10am
Chris,
     Thanks for the explanation about the bottles. Very interesting to see how the color changes during the season. Some years ago we got a gallon of quite dark syrup from an older farmer in northern Vermont while vacationing there. Now that was mapley. Pretty strong but still good. He said the syrup boiled down in a system like yours had better flavor than the syrup made using a reverse osmosis system.
     Have you ever thought about one of the reverse osmosis systems?  What about the expense and what  do you think it does to the flavor of the syrup?
     Keep the pictures coming; very interesting to see what you are doing.
Thanks, Russell.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 4:24pm
I had a neighbor that made sorghum every year. Ya don't realize what the important parts of your life are till they ain't there anymore.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Yeah, Chris,,,you got a really nice enterprise there and even more so since it is obvious that you love doing it with all your family,,,!!!ClapClap
  I'm curious,,do those blue gathering lines ever freeze up,,?
 Even tho I've never had any real maple syrup,,,I'm like ole WF,,,I like the darker colored ones,,,, looks more syrup'ier,,,,Clap
 Re one of the pics in the Gallery,,,I remember one year up in Ruidoso, we were on an Elk hunt at bout 8,000 feet and we seen a BIG swarm of bees hanging on to a pine branch next to a two track road we were on. The whole bunch was bout 1 1/2 foot long and almost 1 foot around!!! The outer layer were buzzing their wings something fierce ,,I guess trying to keep warm,,,,even with my bad hearing I could hear em,!!  Always wondered why they left their hive in the winter,,,,???

Joe,
 They typically dont fly till the temp is 50 degrees. If it was real cold then something was wrong??
Very strange? They typically "swarm" when the hive is over crowded.
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by ac hunter ac hunter wrote:

Chris,
     Thanks for the explanation about the bottles. Very interesting to see how the color changes during the season. Some years ago we got a gallon of quite dark syrup from an older farmer in northern Vermont while vacationing there. Now that was mapley. Pretty strong but still good. He said the syrup boiled down in a system like yours had better flavor than the syrup made using a reverse osmosis system.
     Have you ever thought about one of the reverse osmosis systems?  What about the expense and what  do you think it does to the flavor of the syrup?
     Keep the pictures coming; very interesting to see what you are doing.
Thanks, Russell.

Russell,
The darker the syrup the more flavors are in the taste. The light colored syrup class has a delicate taste of maple.
The four classes: of maple syrup. We must grade and label the jugs of syrup.
-Golden Delicate
-Amber Rich
-Dark Robust
-Very dark extra strong

My personal goal is to try to make the lightest syrup possible. There are some sugarmakers that do intentionally make darker syrup by adjusting there process. 
Anyone can make dark syrup! You have to be doing and lot of things right, plus great sap quality from Ma Nature to make light syrup! This season so far the syrup has just been a shade below Golden Delicate. Falling into the Amber rich class. Made 12-1/2 gallons last night bringing the total to 32-1/2 gallons. 

Some pictures from yesterday:
Collected 325 gallons from my trees, 60 gallons form another neighbor, 25 gallons form another neighbor, and 6 gallons for Rhett and Coopers sugarbush in the yard. Tank has about 160 gal in it here.

Just another day in the roadside sugarbush. Here is a drop line about 30 inches long, 5/16 I.D. plastic tubing. 

This is the spout or spile. A 5/16 dia hole is drilled about 1-3/4 deep, then the spout is set gently with a hammer so not to split the tree. The tubing is forced over the barbs on the black spout, using a special tool.

Red tape on the hose is where I had to do a road side repair of a broken wire, in my remote pump switch.

The remote pump is a 2000 GPH RULE pump. Both pumps been great and bullet proof                                                                                                                                                                                                        !

The pump in the bottom of this unit is a 3700 GPH RULE pump to move sap to the truck tank:

I use both of the truck electrical plug ins for the pumps:

My neighbors are tapping trees now and bring their syrup to me to boil on shares.

Ben roasting hot dogs for everyone, it doesnt take long!

Temp outside last night was about 20F. Should have a good run on Wednesday.
Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 02 Mar 2021 at 12:52pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 6:59am
Folks interested in maple,
Just some details of how we do it!
Every sugarhouse is different.
My homemade canner, has 10 gallon pan on a propane grill base. Heating syrup to 180+ for canning:

Hard to see the Amber syrup in there:

Syrup temp monitored and alarm:

filling quart jugs:

Class stickers and name address and phone stickers to be added:

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 03 Mar 2021 at 7:10am
Strokendiesel002 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Strokendiesel002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:58am
Such an awesome operation!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:30am
If I get to Ohio and get over to PA to see you, I'll have to bring my cousin in law so he can be impressed with your setup, it's much nicer then his.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 12:11pm
I'm thinking the Maple Syrup profits should more than pay for the new 'annex'......hehehe
Jay

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 7:27am
Folks,
 Thanks,
 Looking forward to Johns visit,
 Profits, we have no profits!:)
Some random maple shots from yesterday:
Rhett checking the sap containers for Papa:

In his and his brothers sugarbush:

Making Maple peanut butter:

Neighbor kids checking sugar content of sap:

Getting ready to filter 6-1/2 gallons of Amber Rich syrup:

Filling bulk containers:

The press, a SIRO canister type:

Regards,
 Chris

Regards,
 Chris
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 10:01am
Chris, do you mostly tap Sugar Maples? They are fairly rare around here but do have one in my yard in town. Trimmed some branches Thursday, sap running like crazy Friday. Have Silver Maples everywhere on the farm, less every year. Don't think sap from the silvers is as good? Have also heard about people boiling Boxelder sap?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic