This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for disc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgraffeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for disc
    Posted: 05 May 2022 at 12:37pm
Hi all,

I had a disc that has broken (right when needed, go figure), and I can't seem to find the parts for it.  Looking to see if anyone has a smaller disc that can be run on a D12, I have a snapcoupler, but I also have a draw bar for hitches trailers etc so hopefully between the two there is something that is a snap or something that can be retrofitted.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 8:24pm
Don't know where you are in New York but i got a snap coupler disc you can borrow if you just need it for a couple of days until you get yours fixed
cgraffeo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgraffeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 8:28pm
Hey Dr, I'm out in the finger lakes region, around Canandaigua, and yeah would really just need it for a day or so.
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 8:16pm
I am in Ithaca so just let me know
calico190xt68 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calico190xt68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 8:18pm
That's amazing that you guys are so close.  Every time I need something, it is about 1,000 miles away!  Good luck in NY!
80 7010 w/Cab, 67 190XTD Series I w/500 Loader, AC 2000 Plow, AC 4 row Planter, AC 77G Rake, Member Indiana A-C Partners, Member TAC
cgraffeo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgraffeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 7:09am
Hey just wanted to follow up on this.

Thanks again @dr p for the offer, you are the best!  I was able to get what was needed done in another way although not ideal, it worked haha!

If you ever want to sell your disc, I absolutely will be needing one for the future and am currently looking to purchase one!
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 8:14pm
glad to hear it. they often pop up at goodrich auction in newark valley
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic