This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lookee what followed me home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lookee what followed me home
    Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 8:30pm
I bought another D-15I at Hoge sell today, tires are shot but fenders are decent and pd works good stay in all the gears and engine run and sound good. I bought to use for parts for my D-15 II but I,m rethinking it now. Yes Ted I know the shed is getting full but I had the BOSS blessing so I wasn't going to pass that up. Kenny L  
Sponsored Links

Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 9:18pm
Look what followed me home are some of my favorites. 
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 10:11pm
I can't argue with that Kenny!!  What ever the boss agrees with or says,,,,,,,,well, it goes.
I've got a few things to pick up ALL over Iowa, so I'll see you next spring sometime.  I can't wait!  Maybe if'n Shameless lets up on that "purty" machine for a while, I might make it down after the Holidays,  CHRISTmas and new years...

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 4:40am
if the boss gives the blessing don't hesitate. grab it and haul it home before they change there mind...lol

the wife was none to happy about my d17 purchase, all I heard ...what if you can't get the engine unstuck.  I'll get a bigger hammer isn't the answer she was looking for...Smile

you can imagine my smile when I walked in the house after only a week or so and the d17  unstuck and running..
Just cause it's orange don't make it a tractor, there's only one..Allis Chalmers
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:19am
NICE SCORE !
You can't have too many 'running parts tractors'.......
well maybe you can't,
 wife here says I CAN'T
..sigh

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tomstractorsandtoys View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomstractorsandtoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:30am
I thought about going but I was afraid I would be the owner of that tractor. I hardly use my series II D15 and have no need for another one but.... Did you happen to see what the Deere 3020 sold for? Thanks Tom
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:52am
Tom, I didn't watch it sell but the site still has the prices up and it went for 5100.00 Kenny L.
tomstractorsandtoys View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomstractorsandtoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 3:54pm
Thanks.  Tom
acd17toy View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd17toy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:02pm
  Kenny, what did the BOPSS have to say about the purchase price of the new toy? Or did you tell her it was hers?
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:12pm
Jim she was a happy camper because I was under what I could spend that was why I run the D-17 up to 3500 one 0f thee day I'll be bring one of them home, also I've the power steering working alright Clap Kenny L. 
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:18pm
Well, Kenny. That sounds like the story of my life. I buy a parts machine, and then instead of having a parts machine, I then have two machines that I need parts for, and no parts machines. Darrel
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by dt1050 dt1050 wrote:

if the boss gives the blessing don't hesitate. grab it and haul it home before they change there mind...lol

the wife was none to happy about my d17 purchase, all I heard ...what if you can't get the engine unstuck.  I'll get a bigger hammer isn't the answer she was looking for...Smile

you can imagine my smile when I walked in the house after only a week or so and the d17  unstuck and running..
Now that funnyLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic