This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lets go camping!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lets go camping!
    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 12:07am
I gots the "machine" running, sposed to have sum "pretty" coming down, we going camping again, should be real pretty at the lake! who wants to go with us? you can run a heater in yer tents or campers! we just plug in an electric heater for the fifth wheel, that way we don't waste our propane. keeps it nice and toasty inside!
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:23am
Who needs heat. Don't you snuggle. .? Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 8:26am
yeah....I clear all the puppies off the bed, and by the time I takes off my slippers...the bed is full of puppies again! LOL really it's the same way camping, she sleeps at night and i'm awake all night and visa versa.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:00pm
Is he for real??? Or is he laying a trap to catch somebody putting the monkey wrench into the machine???????????????????????

Edited by Ray54 - 14 Oct 2018 at 6:32pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:10pm
Shameless,,,,,,,,you didn't make any mention abou the old lady,,,,,,,,er,,,,um,,,,,the better half....  Just you and the puppies goin campin??  NOW what did ya do?!?!?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:18am
shucks...the old lady.....oooops….I mean the loving wife goes with me and the puppies! I gotta have someone to walk them since I can't walk very far! I moved the recliners in the fifth wheel and puts in a big ole table so she can sew her quilt stuff if she gits bored!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:08pm
 Guys,,,I'm beginnin to get some envious of ole Shameless,,,CHIT,,he always cookin groceries and goin campin and goin to Walmart to ogle them ladies, and goin campin and cookin and eatin some more,,and he still finds time to harrass the cops,,then he went and shananiganed the poor old mayor so much the mayor figured it be better to escape the only'ist way he knew how,,,,,!!!

NOW,,there he is campin some more,,,,!!!!
LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:20pm
Joe ya notice he don't tell us exactly where either, could it be he's afraid of camera's? Them thongs might be to tight on him.

Edited by chaskaduo - 14 Oct 2018 at 2:21pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 7:31pm

Ya see,,Chask,,it kinda like this,,,,,,for those that are fortunate,,,,,,or maybe it  be UN-fortunate to get a look at his mug,,,,he got this method of keepin em quiet thru #1, Threats of  serious bodily pain,,#2.  tellin you that he knows where your mother lives, (sometimes Sisters too) PLUS,,#3. he personally knows the Chief and uses this one pretty regular,,,,,Gosh,,I'm gettin kinda concerned here he might think I be rattin him out,,,,,,,,
 #4.  Worst'ist one is he somehow knows where all of us live and,,,,,,,and,,,well,,just ask ole Darrel how much BRUTAL weather and snow you got to put up with when you get invited to sup on his special pot of beans,,,,and,,,and,,,you turn him down,,,,,,Just ask ole Darrel,,,,,,,LOLLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 7:46pm
sure was "pretty" outside today
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 12:58pm
GULP!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:22pm
Well I guess all good things must come to a end. Theys issued a freeze warning for tonight. Sure hope that makes a indian summer follow.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 2:01am
we is back! and had a glorious time! we might takes the puppies back out for a "last" swim of the year we think! the "pretty" was pretty! and the rotten soybeans worked perfect!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 10:48am
  Well,,Shameless,,I'm glad you and the Mrs. had you a great time playin in the snow with the doggies,,,,Clap
 UMmmmm,,I musta missed it bout the soy beans,,,,,did the shareholders somehow pay yet some more,,????WinkWink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 11:56pm
nooooooo…..Joe! if'n you camp next to me, you'd prolly figger out the soybean thingy! lol not that I would do it to anyoneone on the forum, but works well for the others!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 4:26am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

nooooooo…..Joe! if'n you camp next to me, you'd prolly figger out the soybean thingy! lol not that I would do it to anyoneone on the forum, but works well for the others!

Well,,,OK,,,tryin to read between the lines,,,,,I'm thinkin it prolly has something to do with your notorious pharts or some such,,,Huh,,,,??LOL
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 6:11am
Probably has something to with keeping people away from his campsite. So he let all those farts
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 9:54am
Navy, Great Northern, Kidney, Pinto, or Lima would be ok. but I'm not a big fan of Soy Beans so maybe that's the secret.

Edited by chaskaduo - 18 Oct 2018 at 9:55am
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 10:20am
Got down to 23 this morning.....supposed to be in the 60s later today.  WHAT a difference!!
I dunno,,,,,,,maybe if'n you put soy beans in a fire they explode??  Or he's got a sling shot??  Hhhmmmmmmm....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic