This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Legacy" AGCO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Legacy" AGCO
    Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 11:28am
I think that Bill Hurley feller came from Deere and company. I am sure he has no understanding of the loyalty to the orange brand, and obviously doesn't care.
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
Sponsored Links

redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:01pm
I am not sure they can block anyone individually. Are you sure you are logged into your youtube account?
Oldoug View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:05pm
I've tried to leave comments on the youtube thing a couple of different times  but, I must be blocked or something.  I had was able to comment a while back about some of the Massey Furguesan hay equipment should have been painted orange and labeled AGCO, they must have blocked me now??? 
EPALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:15pm
Legacy edition?  WTF?!  The orange will always live longer than red or yellow.  Guess Crain & Co will have to learn the hard way.
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:14pm
Translation:  We have a bunch of orange tractors that aren't selling now because people are jumping ship.  Lets put a sticker on it and give the a medallion so they'll buy.  Oh yeah, cause we're honoring our legacy by ditching it.  When they said they were dropping orange they said they were going to have an aggressive customer retention program...this must be it???  -sarcasm here

I actually love the medallion.  I think Legacy Series is just fine for a name instead of Heritage series.  But I still don't get them dropping orange. 

Edited by Byron WC in SW Wi - 04 Mar 2010 at 10:22pm
LloydCentWi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LloydCentWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:54pm
Is that AGCO's own youtube account? Usually companies down't allow comments. Too risky  for negative feedback.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Nathan (SD) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan (SD) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:21pm
I wonder how many will get redone into Challengers and MF to get them sold?
Joe(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:33pm
What a load of bs.   You know one other thing I never understood about AGCO is their lettering system after the number.  Look at the RT 155 A in the that youtube video.  Looks like someones 6 year old wanted to put on an A on it.  
Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:14pm
here is another angle
I can't be bought that cheaply.

Russ-neia View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ-neia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:12pm
The innovators offer what others will imitate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic