This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L-200 loader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaJaMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L-200 loader
    Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 10:41pm
My brother has an ac L-200 loader.  It was on a d-14, but we adapted it to the 17.  No one we have talked to and anything we have read says then is no l-200.  The ac decal and manufacturer plate are on it.  Posted here because i thought some one in the construction area would recognize this model.  Was thinking it might be an industrial loader.  Thanks for any help. 
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 5:02am
Seen a picture of it in Norm's construction book, looks like a heavy duty Ag unit...
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 10:52am
The L 200 loader was a Henry product made for Allis-Chalmers.  I can check but I thought that they were built for the industrial D-10/12
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
LaJaMe View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaJaMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 4:44pm
Thanks for the responses.  I was thinking it had to be industrial because it is well built.  It has the been a workhorse for him for loading and unloading lg round bales.  Also put on the adapter plate front so it is great changing from spear to bucket.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Calvin Schmidt Calvin Schmidt wrote:

The L 200 loader was a Henry product made for Allis-Chalmers.  I can check but I thought that they were built for the industrial D-10/12

No, Calvin, per norm's book, its for the D-15/17...
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 6:48pm
You are right Dave.   L99 was on the D-10/12
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
tkerickson View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkerickson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2016 at 6:14pm
I have this loader on my D17, and I also have the owners manual for it. Strong loader although it is staring to show its age and leak on the main cylinders.  D17 is a first year built and came with the loader.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic