This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Deere 6675 Skid Steer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Deere 6675 Skid Steer
    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 7:41am

Howdy,
   Does anyone own one of these machines. I just bought it want to put rear weights on. I bought the weights but the brackets for the weights are not available. So going to build since i can not find used. I need a pic or need to know how many weights fit into the bracket. Or the width of the bracket where weights fit.

Thanks Kurzy
Sponsored Links

Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 9:17am
Did you do a web search by the part numbers? If these are the ones; first shot I found some aftermarket brackets at tractorpartsasap; and there were others like A&I. Some of the suppliers here may be able to get these as well

Brackets
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 12:01pm
I believe New Holland built these for JD so the brackets for NH should work on yours.  Might check with a NH dealer and other aftermarket outfits.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 5:59pm
  Howdy Jim,
  I seen these and called, but they are after market. I want oem because they way they fit. These go on opposite on oem. 

Thanks Kurzy
Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
    Howdy John,
   Yes New  Holland built these for John Deere. But weights on New Holland were different. I am contacting skid steer salvage yards but no luck Yet.

Thanks Kurzy
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 10:35am
For some reason the JD machine had a lousy balance compaired to the NH even though both machines were built by NH - Had one of each and was a sorry day I sold the NH and got the JD - it went down the road a few months later - just a bad machine as far as balance
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 10:31pm
Wasn't the engine layout different in the Deere. They had Yanmars to NH had something else.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 9:28am
Yes the NH used a 4 cylinder Perkins in ealier units then a 3 cylinder Ford after that - the Perkins units were a better machine in my opinion .. Not as touch of a engine on tuneing and vibration 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic