This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe should be proud of me...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe should be proud of me...
    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 8:01pm
was at the store today gittin sum more meat (not any more PR this time), grabbed a few other things including mustard seed. should be buying that from the Jorstad Bros on this forum. anyways...we steam baby carrots for doggy treats. they love them and they is safer than any store bought bisquets that are usually made in china. now....the 32 oz bag of baby carrots is $2.99 each. but they have 1/2 bags of 16 oz each and want .88 cents for that bag, but if you buy 2 of the 16 oz bags the price is over $3. now figger that out! whew! I bought the one 16 oz bag...only one of them! glad I read the pricing tags on them!
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 8:57pm
Somebody messed up, they were supposed to price them at $1.88 not $ .88. check your receipt and make sure they only charged you .88. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 12:11am
If the were indeed $0.88, go out to the car/truck, leave the groceries there and return to the store.  After about 10 trips, you'll have enough carrots to hold the puppies for a while...  Oh yeah, don't forget MY grocery list......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 9:14am
 OH,,,,OH,,,,lookin like ole Shameless is fixin to go get a piece of somebody's azz for overchargin him for them carrots,,,,,,,,Wink My money is on ole Shameless comin home with a trk load of 16 oz pkgs at .88 per bag,,,,he,,,,he,,,'ll have thet produce mgr shiverin in his Guccis,,,,,,LOL

You know,,,,that is absolutely the one  thing that pizzes me off to no end and will cause me to get a good sized piece of the mgr's azz,,,,!!!! I hate it when the prices out in the store DO NOT match what the cash register rings up when you're checkin out,,,,Especially the fruit,,!! I always check em and make em SLOW down and when I find one overcharge,,,I'll tell the cashier to call the mgr so he can explain why the floor price does not match the register price,,,,! My "special shopping" voice manages to carry pretty good and it don't take long before I gots me a good audience of womeen shoppers,,,all them nodding their heads to the affirmative  and,,,,and,,,usually brings the mgr down to our level. Course he does a good production of mutterin at nobody as to WHY the dang COMPUTORS ain't responding to the updates,,,,,,If you watchin em close,,you'll see that they ALL do this innocent lookin at one time or another,,,,,Wink ( by the way,,,ole Shameless taught me all this chit)
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:26am
Dang I figured you protesting all the time Winkthe store would get wise and they would send Ms Biggens down to talk it over with you.WinkWinkWink An if she had a little action like John Mi friend has..............................................................................

I am sure it would not take long and you would forget what you are discussing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ray54 - 09 Feb 2019 at 11:32am
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 2:34pm
Oh yea, the ole milkmerizing trick. I'm more of a saddle guy.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 10:12pm
we buy our eggs from a local farmer, but motoring past the egg section at wally world, anyone could buy 2- 1/2 dozen cartons of eggs cheaper than a 1 dozen carton of eggs! and....I buy them pre-packaged slices of American cheeze, 16 slices to a package, then one day they had 2 packages of 16 slices packaged together for .10 cents more! I too have been caught at the check out with a different price than listed on the shelf, when manager was called, he'd look at the item and say they couldn't sell that item for the price I told them it was. then i'd choke up the check out line to go get the price tag off that shelf to show them, then come back and make a fuss, they always ended up selling it to me...I think just to get me outta the store! lol
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:20am
UUUUMMMM, You guys sounds a lot like my wife. Any more, when she goes through a checkout line, I disappear to save myself embarrassment. I do not believe that she has ever checked out of a wal mart or super market without having a price discrepancy and making a production out of it; hold up the line, send one of the kids back to grab the price tag off the shelf, tell the checker she can keep a product, and so forth. People behind us giving us the evil eye. Drives me crazy. Me and 10 million other people can check out without incident, and keep traffic flowing. What's wrong with this picture? Darrel
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:30am
was at Sam's club, and 8 or 10 compact florescent light bulbs came up for like 50 cents...

I went back, and gots 2 more packs of em...Wink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 3:43pm
Darrel...whar's yer sense of adventure?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:40pm
Darrel you're just lucky she didn't want a price check on you....WHEW!!  and for a WHOLE penny!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:54pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

UUUUMMMM, You guys sounds a lot like my wife. WinkWinkWink

LOLLOLLOL

What's wrong with this picture? Darrel

Just them cheap Wink folks being themselvesLOLLOLLOL Apparently they are being adventuresome  seeing how mad everybody in line behind them is. WinkWinkWink

My Wonderful dose a good job of watching that at the store, some days she goes to war with them. Sometimes she has to tell me how cheap they had something cause it was wrong in the computer too. LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic