This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JBrown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddSin NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JBrown
    Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 3:10pm
Anyone heard from JBrown lately? Use to post on here and haven't seen or heard from him in a while.
Sponsored Links

GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 3:21pm
I talked to J the other day.

He has been facing lifes troubles like the rest of us, maybe he got a bigger dose than some, but he seems to be keeping his chin up. The accident set him back aways, sometimes you wonder why some guys have harder luck than others.

If anybody has J's cell number, I think it would be good to give him a shout and just shoot the bull with him for a while.

Life goes easier when you know you got friends.
ToddSin NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddSin NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 3:41pm
Amen to that Glenn
dudley wallace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudley wallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 4:22pm
i have heard from mr. jbrown he has been trucking alot his job is keeping him ocupided he will come around when it warms up when shows get started this spring dudley
a member of hendricks county antique tractor and machinery association club.
JBrownIndiana View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBrownIndiana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:24pm

Hey fellows, I'm back! I seem to be doing somewhat better. Slowly picking up steam, and getting some funds back in the bank. Glenn, Todd, and Dudley, I'm glad I got to talk to all of you, it helps a lot. Ron Stork from Illinois called a few weeks ago, it was great talking to him. By george, there is one thing they can't make in China, and that's AMERICANS!!!! Hope to get geared up for a couple of shows this summer, should have my other trucking operation running full steam about the end of April. Hope all is well with everyone! JB

Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:28pm
JB - Good to hear from you. Glad to hear that things are somewhat better. Hope thet keep getting even better. Funds in the bank is a good thing  - LOL.
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:55pm
Jay, it is great to see you back on here and to hear that life is going better for you. Sure hope you make it to the shows you mention. I'm hoping to get to the OPoP again this summer - hope to see you there.
WC, CA, D14, WD45
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic