This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've been thinking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I've been thinking
    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 2:17pm
We've had more rain this year so far then I ever remember. In-laws weather station says we've had over 21 inches since January 1st and it's raining right now. That's more than Seattle at this point! Now I know ole Shamer's machine is a SNOW machine, but if it's not cold enough to snow then snow is .... rain! Hey good buddy, how about loosening that belt and cut this crap off about Chattanooga or so. We're going to be floating before long.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 1:48pm
You know he won't do that for everyone, just hope he take mercy on you cause thing are soggy up here in Ohio too. It's sprinklen now and weather woman said we could have 4' of snow by Thursday morning
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 2:03pm
Man I can't imagine 4 feet of snow. I've seen 2 feet one time and that's enough
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 2:55pm

Well,,,,I've never seen 4' of snow,,,,but,,,but,,,I HAVE seen 3 FEET of snow with "Winter Storm Goliath" bout 4-5 years ago and I'll swear I Never want to go thru thet Chit ever again,!! We was snowed in for 4 days,,our #3 Son gots one of those BIG F250 trks with bout 43" ta'ars and he got out ,,,but then got snow bound a half mile from the house and just buried that big ole Ford,,,,,,,he was tryin to push snow up to the tops of the doors,,,,,
 Chit,,I thought we was gonna run out of my Prime Elk meat for we got out,,,,,LOLLOL

Edited by desertjoe - 25 Feb 2020 at 3:07pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 5:10pm
I suspect Tadams meant four inches of snow. Four feet, that would almost be a national disaster forecasted. Stern Smile

Edited by chaskaduo - 25 Feb 2020 at 5:11pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 5:18pm
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 7:56pm
When ever I start thinking, I get myself in trouble.
I called ole Shameless last week because he hadn't posted for a while, told me he came to the forum and got a message that if he clicked on it his computer would blow up and the Russians would be knocking on his door asking who he was going to vote for, or something like that, Anyway, he was so happy when I told him it was safe to go back to the forum, he promised he wouldn't aim the machine at me for a while, at least that's the way I understood it.  So far it hasn't snowed here since I talked to him!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 8:06pm
Tadams, I just called my cousin in Hinckley Township but nobody answered, must be out shoveling snow!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 1:36am
Tyler...any water that comes out the chute funnels back down into the overflow tank, I count on them silly Canadians for the cold air for my machine to produce the "pretty"! water conservation ya know!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 6:15am
Well who has the water machine?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 6:24am
Yep Greta knows about his machine and is keeping a close watch on his usage. She's just waiting for the Snowman to make a mistake and lord all over him about it.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 11:07am
WinkNo wonder it is not raining over my way, LOL O'l Shameless is off hiding from the Ruskies and that Greta gal. Probably all tucked in with the puppies in the cook shake just munching away on the treats he stashed.

Please be brave and go goose the throttle and see if you can suck the jet stream in over Nebrasky. It has been better than a month with no rain here. CryCryCry  I am running out of rainy season over here. But you don't have to order me any more of that Canadian cold cause spring has sprung the flowers and trees are a blooming.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 2:38pm
Well the snow that 4" has been moved to the north west corner of the state and supposed to be hitting late afternoon through Thursday morning not and we are only supposed to get 1" or 2". We'll see what really happens tomorrow
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:51pm
I greased the shoot again today.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 10:16pm
I ain't sayin nuthin here,,,,,,  it's been real nice the last bunch of days.  No rain, no snow, but LOTS of COLD air comin out of Canada.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 5:04am
Ted that pretty much says it all, and you said you wasn't gonna say nuttin. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic