This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISO 220 Hydraulic lines edited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISO 220 Hydraulic lines edited
    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:05pm
I need the steel line that goes from the control valve to the 3 point tee, also any of the remote steel lines. these are thew line that go under the fuel tank

the 3 PT  line, agco parts calls it a tube PN is 70254702, but since mine is an early SN, it says also order PN 70921409

for the remote lines, i hope i remember the right ones that I need
PN 70254700, is the Left inner
PN 70254701, is the left outer
EDIT...
 ok,, I went and look to make sure what lines I needed, for sure the 3- point line, the LH outer, DO NOT need the LH inner, but do need the RH Inner, PN 70253785

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 11 Feb 2021 at 6:26pm
Sponsored Links

JimWenigOH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:17pm
Are yours bad or missing?
d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:21pm
will a d21 work? I might have them
phil
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:39pm
Jim, one of remote lines has a large hole worn in, I brazed it, but not sure it will hold previous owner replaced with hose 3-point line missing, replaced with a hose. I'd like to get back to original, as this is an early SN,, #1025...

d17brown, I believe the D-21 is totally different...the D-21 valve is on the floor, on a 220 its mounted up high
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 11:46am
BTT
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 1:01pm
Might give these guys a shot. They advertise in Red Power Magazine. Not sure how much they work with other colors.

DCAC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 5:30pm
I have an early 220 too, (1014), and would be interested in these lines as well, thanks!

JimWenigOH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 8:14pm
If you have the original line you can send it to Mid-State Sales in Columbus, OH. They will give you a quote to duplicate it. I've had them make steel lines for my 190 and 220. It's cheaper by the piece if you have them make at least five. You can then sell the extras on this forum or where ever. Over the years I've had them make four batches for me, and was able to sell the extras. Most went to other Forum members and some to an AGCO Dealer. It helps everyone involved. They make lines for OEM manufacturers and US Govt. Their products are spot on excellent, and the people were always good to work with. If you go that route you would want to assign the A-C part number to it for future reference in case you want to have a second batch made. You wouldn't have to ship a tube in, they would already have it on file, or someone else could call and request that P/N and just get one made if they wanted. Just some food for thought.
DCAC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 8:59pm
Good idea, Jim, thanks for the tip!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 10:26pm
Jim, I like the idea,, but the lines I need the most are MIA,, have been replaced with a hose,the ones that are there are kinda bent up,I tried to get them close,but there not really a good pattern.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic